8 weeks post op Mr Netri Started by: Dannika

• Author
    28p
    Menu
    +8

Hi girls ! Thought I would post an update on my BA journey at 8 weeks post op as I’m beginning to love my boobs now they are settling in! I know theres not loads on here about Mr.Netri so I thought I would share some pics to give girls having him some reassurance of how amazing he is. I had 400cc unders and I am 6ft 2in and size 10 dress size. Any questions I’d be happy to answer 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Karen 41
    41p
    Menu
    +2

Very nice hun xx I had Dr Netri almost 9 wks ago & I’ve loved my boobs from the start xx anyone researching Dr Netri is the man 🙂

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu
    +2

They look amazing!! Xx

Jade leeson 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

What size are you now ? ????

Menu
    +1

Hey, how has the recovery been as I’m having under the muscle and was just curious how you got on?

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu
    +1

They look perfect! 🙂 xx

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu
    +1

They literally do look amazing! Xxx

Cara 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

They look so amazing!! Is Dr Netri only up North do you know? His work looks so great xx

Ashley 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing Dannika! I’ve got my first consultation with Mr Netri tomorrow but with transform. I originally wanted another surgeon but Mr Netri is the only one available this week, I felt a bit apprehensive at first as I haven’t seen much about him. Your results are amazing though!! Did you see any other surgeons before settling on him?xx

Tiff 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Ah Dr netri is on real self have you been on there and had a look? I had Dr netri and he is so so nice x

Dannika 28
    28p
    Menu

Hi girls !! I’m now measuring a 32E bra but find the 34DD more comfortable to be honest !!! My recovery was fine , was in a pain for about 5 days really then it just felt a bit uncomfortable and stinging incisions. Not sure if mr netri is only based up north ? As he works for Mya I’d of thought he would also go to the London clinic maybe ? Xx

Dannika 28
    28p
    Menu

@Ash I only saw him 🙂 originally thought I wanted traynor but netri was known for natural look and neat incisions so I was sold on That x

Tanita
    0p
    Menu

Dannika what bra size were you before the op? I’m booked in with Dr Netri for 350cc but now thinking I want 400cc looking at yours

Dannika 28
    28p
    Menu

I was a 34a but it will all depend on your stats as to what size you turn out . As I’m tall the 400cc look smaller on me than they would a petite girl xx

Spud82 4
    4p
    Menu

hi @dannika I’m 5ft 8 size 10 a deflated 32/34 b cup after having 6 children! I’ve just been to meet my surgeon and have my pre op, I went with 350cc HP unders…. but I think yours look fab and I’m feeling confused as to change or not?! my op date is 23rd Feb xx

Terrianne 17
    17p
    Menu

Glad I have found a thread like this. I am just starting my journey too! 1st consultation app on 14th Feb with Dr Sohail Akhtar. But was wondering who others would recommend.

Terrianne 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Sorry I commented on the wrong thread and I dont know how to remove it

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.