8 weeks post op update! Started by: Katie

• Author
    69p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies
    Just thought I would update!
    What a journey it’s been so far!! Still having good and bad weeks as expected, with the shadows/lumps that seem to keep coming and going week by week! Nurse said just to patient as they haven’t dropped into pocket yet and will see what Mr Netri says at my 3 month check up at the end of January.
    Still in a little bit of pain now and then, more so in my leftie ( the bigger one with the drain issues) and still have no feeling in my left nipple although it slightly feels as though it’s coming back today as it’s mega sensitive!!!
    Not been signed off to wear wired bras as yet but I’m not too bothered as I’ve been wearing M&S super soft non wire bras and omg they are sooooo comfortable!! I did get measured for these ones as I’m coming in at 34DD which I was quite shocked at ( thought I’d be a lot bigger as I had huge implants!!)

Hopefully the pic will upload!

Hope you’re all getting on ok?

Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Love seeing weekly pics! You’ve got such a lovely shape! Xxx

Katie 69
    69p
    Menu

Aww thanks Hun I do love them just can’t wait for them to be squishy haha x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They look fab 🙂 crazy how much they change in such a short space of time. I’m three weeks post op today and mine have changed loads xx

Katie 69
    69p
    Menu

Aww thanks kelly, how are you feeling? Feels like a lifetime ago now being 3 WPO !!! So crazy!!! Xx

Tanita
    0p
    Menu

How are they now? What cc did you have? X

Katie 69
    69p
    Menu

Hi tanita sorry only just seen this!!! Not feeling bad at all to be honest!!! I have my 3 month check up with the surgeon tomorrow so will see what he says as they still haven’t dropped!!!! I had 500cc hp partials so my muscles are being naughty and holding on as tight as they can!!!! Will do an update with pics tomorrow xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.