8 weeks today… Started by: kelly

• Author
    58p
    Menu
    +4

So I’ve not yet posted any progress pics as I go through stages of loving and hating them. I know at 8 weeks they still have a lot of changing to do but thought I’d share my pictures. X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

@kellyhalse they look amazing, bet you’re so pleased 🙂 xx

kelly 58
    58p
    Menu
    +1

Aw thank you Kelly, Yes I am pleased, I still think they need to drop a bit more, but yes, compared to my horrendous *pick and mix scoop* boobs I had before, I am more than pleased 🙂

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@kellyhalse pick and mix scoop haha, that’s brilliant! I’m 4wpo tomorrow and trying not to obsess over mine as they are quite hard and I just want them to soften 🙂 fingers crossed they drop and fluff soon but I was told we change right the way upto six months xx

kelly 58
    58p
    Menu

exactly, be patient, honestly, mine were ROCK HARD and my nipples.. OMG I could even touch them with my dressing gown when I got out the shower. Mine have changed so much from week 4-8, and are still changing. They will soften… at 6 weeks my nurse said I could start bio oiling them, so I massage my whole boob and scars with bio oil rub it in all over my boobs then massage it over the scars and they has softened them so much.

Jodie 41
    41p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing !!! Xxx

Katie 111
    111p
    Menu
    +1

@kelly they look fab! You can see the big changes through the photos and the last one of you in that top just shows that patience pays off! Xx

kelly 58
    58p
    Menu

aw thank you so much Katie xxx

Emily 34
    34p
    Menu

They look great! Who was your surgeon and what cc and profile did you have? Xx

kelly 58
    58p
    Menu

Hi Emily – surgeon was Traynor. I had 400 cc High profile. Was a 32 B before. Thank you xxx

Alice 11
    11p
    Menu

They look fab! I had 450cc and mine are like half the size, my partners family didn’t even notice aha. Already thinking about my next ba

kelly 58
    58p
    Menu

@Alice really? let me see, surely not

kelly 58
    58p
    Menu

First time wearing a normal bra!

Nicola 26
    26p
    Menu

Hi Kelly.You look fantastic. I am 8 weeks today,but my left breast is lower,softer and smaller than my right.Please tell me they won’t get smaller.I’m seeing my surgeon 10th Jan so will ask her more.xx

kelly 58
    58p
    Menu

mine are starting to fill out a bit. I think we are only about 2 weeks apart, but from what I read, we have a lot more fluffing to do 🙂

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu
    +1

@kelly do they get bigger or smaller as time goes by? I am assuming they shrink when the swelling is gone but i heard stories about them getting bigger because of the drop & fluff theory. What do you think? I am 3wpo and hoping they get bigger because to me this size is not at all that size that deserved all the pain i went through. Can’t even think of another ba nowaaay I hardly survived this one’s pain. I had 275cc high profile unders which turned out way smaller than what I’ve tried at the clinic the day i was deciding on the size. They shrink so much when placed under the muscle I can’t even believe how much they’ve shrunk

Nicola 26
    26p
    Menu

Yeah,I am hoping they don’t get any smaller.My right still feels like a rock and the left has softened up loads but has dropped.

kelly 58
    58p
    Menu
    +1

@lamis, I found after the swelling went down I was gutted they had shrunk so much. but then as time goes on and they drop, they do fill out more and get a nice shape and look fuller. Give it time and I bet you will start to love them 🙂 @ Nicola my left was rock hard and the right soft, they are both soft now, treat them as separate operations,xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.