9 months on after 400cc Started by: Catherine

• Author
    7p
    Menu
    +2

Hi,
    When I was looking into having my boob job I found reading stories and seeing pictures on here really useful, so I thought I would post my experience and pics now I’m 9 months on.
    I had 400cc overs with Mr Moniur in Mancester and through the Nottingham clinic. I was a 34A to start with and a size 10/12. I’m now a 34 FF and couldn’t be more pleased with them!
    It was a bit uncomfortable afterward the op but I wouldn’t say I was in pain as such. I had help with my 2 young children for a week or so and started back at the gym after 6 weeks.
    They were super high up and hard to start with but Soon bag an to feel softer and ‘dropped’ so they look and feel really natural (well I think so!!).
    Anyway, if anyone has any questions I’m more than happy to have a go at answering!
    Photos are before, just after and recently 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ntenisa 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi Catherine, this is very helpful thank you! 🙂 im having Mr. Mounir at the end of the month, getting 400cc uhp, a little bit nervous but from what you say its reassuring me more that it’ll be ok xx

Catherine 7
    7p
    Menu

Try again for the before picture!

Menu

Hi girls I’m also booked to have mine done at the end of the month (31st) at Manchester with Mr mounir im having 375 overs. Hopefully going from an A to a D, fingers crossed. As im getting nearer im finding im stressing more & reading alot more horror stories ???? i just hope & pray everything goes according to plan xx

Kate 56
    56p
    Menu

Also have Dr Mounir on 31st of July! Totally nervous but getting a little excited now too…which is new lol xxx

Catherine 7
    7p
    Menu

Very exciting! I hope all goes well for you all 🙂 I have no regrets at all about having my op. The care in the hospital was amazing! They even brought me Diet Coke!!
    I originally asked for A to DD but am very pleased with my FF. I don’t think they look as big as I thought that size would be if that makes sense?
    I was super nervous too but in my experience it is quite a straight forward procedure with hopefully not a too long recovery 🙂

carly 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Catherine what are your statistics please and what bra size was you before your ba?

Kamila 14
    14p
    Menu

I am having mine done in Preston by Dr. Mounir. I am having 535cc uhp going from 32CC hoping to go quite high up the cup size haha 😀 I am also from Nottingham clinic same as you Catherine, I have sent you friend request if that’s ok x Your boobs look great!

Anna 6
    6p
    Menu

@flowerangels you look amazing! I’m now almost 3 months post op and am so happy with my results too- I was just wondering when you noticed your boobs completely softening? Mine still feel a little hard, especially the left one… they’ve definitely got better than the hard rocks I started with though!

Gemini
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies. I had 400cc hp unders with Mr Mounir 2 weeks ago. I will be honest, I am only just starting to feel like myself. I was so uncomfortable after! All settling down now and starting to drop. still feel hard and heavy but I’m Looking forward to seeing how they look over the coming weeks and months. I’m also from Nottingham clinic.
    The day of surgery went great for me. I was admitted at 8am and discharged at 2pm after tea and toast! All the best for you all. X

Catherine 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls,
    Carley- I was a 34A before hand and a size 12.
    Thanks Kamila 🙂
    Anna, yes mine were still a bit hard up until about 6 months and then they just seemed to settle and now they feel completely soft. I was told it could take 9 months-a year for full and final results. Maybe give it another month and if they are still a little hard you could always get them checked over 🙂

Anna 6
    6p
    Menu

Thanks so much for the reply, that’s super helpful! 🙂

Hannah 38
    38p
    Menu

I’m a size 10 but have broader shoulders having 400cc HP unders wanting DDs. I can imagine me coming out with f’s ???????????? at least I won’t moan about wanting to go bigger

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

They look incredible youust be so pleased im past the 6 wk mark now and can see the changes more and more I was 34 a and was measured last wekend a 34 e with 350 unders but still quite hard atm x

Julie 40
    40p
    Menu

I’m booked in for 4 weeks time and I’m having 400 &425cc. totally panicking I’m going to be too big. I want to be a DD E but panicking they will end up as ff’s lol. I keep having nightmares about waking up with huge breasts haha x

Cathy 16
    16p
    Menu

Im having 400+ overs on 2nd aug, surgen will put in biggest safest to
    Im an empty 36C now hoping to be a DD-E
    Getting nervous about recovery

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

I had 400 cc HPU and an now a 30FF if I knew I’d end up with that measurement I’d of thought they where too big but they don’t look too big at all… don’t let the end size scare… before I was got measured I thought I would be a D at the most. x

Elle 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi! I’m from Nottingham too! Hoping to get 400 or 450cc overs hp. Just deciding on dates and dr! Im 5’7 and back down to a 36c after breastfeeding 2 of my 3. Like most im worrying they’ll be too big or small lol

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.