9 months PO have my boobs dropped? Started by: SummerF

• Author
    15p
    Menu

It’s 9 months PO and my boobs look nice but they still don’t push together that easy. I can push them together with my arms if I get the right position but they don’t push close together as easy and as naturally as real boobs or any fake boobs I’ve seen. In a push up bra they push together too but they don’t quite touch. Is this normal for 9 months? Does it mean they haven’t dropped? Will they ever look like proper cleaveage ? Help (pics are my boobs normally and the second is as far as they push together in a push up bra atm )

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    em2010 17
    17p
    Menu

A cleavage is dependant on your breast bone and how close your natural boobs will have sat, it’s nothing that is caused by the surgeon from what I know.

I have just had my 2nd BA and did double check I’d keep a cleavage and was told that yes there’s nothing he could do that would change it…

They look great, I’d say by 9 months they’re as settled as they’re going to be.

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

Hey Hun, what was your pre-op gap like? As that will have some impact. I’d say after 9 months your boobs have done all the dropping they can (although someone else might correct me). When you wear a bra – do they push together to get a good clevage? What size were u pre-op and what size are u now? What implant size did u have? P.s they look great by the way xx

Louise 42
    42p
    Menu

Dr traynor told me that implants wouldn’t give me cleavage as it’s depends on the gap to start with.

sara jane 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

It might be due to the profile u hav had
    For my first ba I had Xhp and they gave me a
    noticeable gap that I didn’t have before
    Second ba I had moderate plus and they gave
    me an amazing clevridge

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.