9 MPO update :) Started by: Katie

• Author
    69p
    Menu

Hi ladies. Hope you’re all well!!!!

Thought it was about time I did an update as I’m having a hate/hate relationship with mine at the moment!!!!

I had 500cc partial placement in October 2017 and they just seem to have dropped a bit too much I will add some pics so you can see what I mean. Could I please have your honest opinions?

Thanks xxxx

Katie 69
    69p
    Menu

Front view and side view! Left is also quite a bit bigger ( spills out of my bras) xx

Katie 69
    69p
    Menu
    +2

Here we go!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    May 6
    6p
    Menu

I am no expert but at first glance, the left looks like it has bottomed out. The right not so much. Or did you have assymetry pre op.??

Kay 46
    46p
    Menu

Do you have a before pic xx

Katie 69
    69p
    Menu

Yes sorry should of posted that really shouldn’t I!! Will try now! xx these are my official before and after (6wpo) Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lauren 54
    54p
    Menu

I agree it looks like they’ve bottomed out. Arrange an appointment with your surgeon to discuss hun xx

Leanne 2
    2p
    Menu

You’ve bottomed out hun x

Katie 69
    69p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Oh noooo 🙁 I emailed mya last night and sent some pics to my nurse xx

Stephanie 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

sorry but what does bottomed out mean please x

Kay 46
    46p
    Menu

I read your stats and you seem tiny at 8st 10, 4ft 11. Just wondering are the implants to big and heavy for you? X

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Kay 46.
    Katie 69
    69p
    Menu

Well I asked the surgeon that as I wanted as big as I was allowed, but I also said please only put the biggest ones in if they fit ok and will be fine and after my op he said they were perfect!! They don’t feel heavy at all but I guess we do t know what strain we have in the inside ! xx

Kay 46
    46p
    Menu

Yea just I’m 5ft 2 and 8st 9 and iv only been offered 355cc or 375cc max x

Katie 69
    69p
    Menu

Really?? I was offered 450,475 and 500 x

Fay 1
    1p
    Menu

My first thought was that they’ve bottomed out too. The obvious giveaway is the way your nipples are sitting high and slighty pointing upwards. Hope you manage to get it sorted xx

Katie 69
    69p
    Menu

Thanks will keep you updated xx

TB 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Katie did you manage to get in touch with mya about this? I’m having the exact same problem with my left boob, sent a pic and email to my pc on Monday afternoon and still haven’t heard anything back 🙁 did you call them up? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I would agree it looks like you’ve bottomed out. Your nipple now faces upwards which is a tell tale sign. Xx

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

Kay, maybe your boobs are smaller than hers to begin with. I’m 5ft1 30DD 52kg and have been offered 400, 425, 450cc. I think they offer bigger if you have bigger boobs to begin with as the bwd is what matters to whether it fits.

Kay 46
    46p
    Menu

Yea I’m only a 34a I say b because I don’t like the look a gives me lol! But I’m happy with what I got offered. I think 400 plus would be big for me! I told her I only wanted a natural look and to look like my own so maybe that’s it x

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

Yeah my surgeon said you should keep the width of implant about 1cm of bwd which is what allows for the most natural look 🙂 if it’s too small for your bwd would look odd and same if too big!

Katie 69
    69p
    Menu
    +2

Hi ladies sorry for the late reply had so much going on the last couple of months!!!

Yes I went to see my surgeon and there is no bottoming out !!! The problem was the size of my implants vs the size/position that my chest starts!!! Surgeon had to create the space for the implant to sit and they are as high up as my body will allow!!

The only way to fix is to change to smaller implants but I would have to go half the size smaller so it’s something I really need to think about!!!!!

I still love them don’t get me wrong and I love the size and shape so don’t really want to go smaller and they look fab in clothes and bikinis etc!!!!

Can’t believe I am 1 year post op this Friday!!!!!

Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.