9 weeks update – feeling much happier Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi Ladies.
    So I was 9 weeks post op on Monday and some of you may have seen my absolute meltdown at 5 & six weeks post op!
    Thankfully, I am feeling much better about them now and seeing changes every week.
    We put so much pressure on our selves to achieve this ‘perfect look’ and set standards so high that the slightest thing can knock us back so badly, and I know from my experience that I was expecting too much too soon, especially at 6 weeks. I just assumed that at 6 weeks they would be perfectly fluffed and dropped and I would good to go.
    Unfortunately it was far from this! I had a ‘double bubble’ effect in one breast and the other breast was still very high and tight. My Surgeon Dr Fiumara assured me at my 6 weeks check that things were so early on and not to worry, but I was extremely anxious.
    I had a check up with Dr Fiumara yesterday and she is really pleased with how my breast have changed since the last meeting. My ‘double bubble’ effect is improving a lot and I am getting more confident with my boobs every day. One side still has some dropping to do, and there is a slight size difference because of this, but Dr Fiumara was pleased and will continue to see me regularly to monitor my progress.
    I am very dispirited with my self for getting so stressed to the point I made my self ill worrying about them. We are so quick to put our trust in our surgeons initially, and its so easy to loose all faith the minute something seems to be ‘wrong’ or not perfect. I can honestly say I have 100% faith in Dr Fiumara and after seeing much improvement the last 3 weeks I know I should have just listened all along. At one point I wanted them out completely and really put my self through the mill over them, but really feel so much better now.
    My scars are incredibly neat and tidy and the swelling of them has gone down. Dr Fiumara is a perfectionist and I am so amazed by her neat and tidy incisions. She is a wonderfully sweet woman and very gentle and clear with her explanations and understanding and listens to everything I say and takes it in and really goes out of her way to explain and put you at ease, but always clear and truthful of all outcomes. I am so very please I chose her. Any one researching I would highly, highly recommend Dr Fiumara.
    I have attached a picture from last night. Im getting there slowly and surely but feeling so much happier.
    I stopped googling and looking at loads of pictures after 6 weeks as it was making me even more anxious, I stopped taking pictures of them and sort of ‘ignored’ my boobs, I think thats why I am seeing differences now and not getting so hung up on them and getting on with things is so much better.
    Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to assure others that if you are feeling down, depressed, stressed and anxious – it WILL get better. Hand in there ladies. xxx

Jennyxoxo 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

@LORNAG im so happy for you!@ your boobs look amazing. Thank you for posting this. I’ve been stressing over my boobs as 1 is a lot more bigger and higher than the other. But after reading this and seeing the outcome of your boobs im feeling a it more positive!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Some more pics in clothes xx

Carly -56
    -56p
    Menu
    +1

Awww @missestelle im so glad you’re feeling better! I’m seeing Linda at the end of this month on the 27th 🙂 your results are fab!

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Yay ! So happy you’re feeling better! They look so good 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Fab results, glad you’re feeling happier x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks ladies xxx

Orsolya 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

I’m so glad you’re feeling better now, your boobies look fab! I agree with everything you said. Thank you for sharing your experience x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Hun xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.