Had to postpone my Op what happens now? Started by: Hazel

  • Author
  • Hazel

    Hi all was due to have my rhinoplasty this Tuesday 13th but been admitted to hospital with a bad throat infection needing IV antibiotics so my op needs to be postponed. Has anybody had to do this and do you need to reschedule or can you try for a cancellation?
    Totally gutted couldn’t go ahead.

    Bethanie 24

    Hey Hazel,

    Sorry to hear you aren’t feeling well. Have you called your patient coordinator? They should re-arrange your surgery with no problems. If you can’t get through to you PC call your clinic and explain to them.
    Hope you feel better soon x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.