No response after suspected Capaular contracture Started by: JB05

  • Author
  • JB05

    I was seen by a nurse over a week ago as I’ve developed a really sore and painful right breast which is double the size. I had my BA almost 5 years. I was told I would be seen by a consultant to confirm/ rule out capsular contracture immediately and was referred to the Nottingham clinic. I called both Birmingham and Nottingham clinic several times within the past week and have been left with false promises that someone will get back to me but just fobbed off and forgotten. I am currently taking cocodamol to mamage the pain which is severe and restricting my day to day life. I have struggled to work and cannot drive. As I am only covered for another 3 months for correction surgery I believe the clinic is wasting my time so this elapses and I will be charged full cost for correction surgery if I do get diagnosed with CC. I am very disappointed as my initial contact from the team and nurse was very empathetic but they obviously didn’t mean it when they said I would be a priority for the next day.. and the day after ..and the next week. I have been suffering on and off since November 2017 and just wish someone would help me. A friend of mine had revision surgery last year after developing CC with a different organisation .. I am started to doubt choosing MYA was a good idea. I still await contact from Birmingham clinic…

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.