Rhinoplasty, also known as a “nose job”, is a life-changing procedure for those who are self-conscious about the nose they have inherited or have damaged following an injury. Confidence can be restored by reshaping, refining and resizing to give you the nose you desire.
Depending on your personal requirements, there are two common types of procedures available. Closed rhinoplasty reshapes the nose by making surgical incisions inside the nose, whilst open rhinoplasty uses an incision in between the nostrils.
We understand that the procedure price plays a big part when you’re considering a rhinoplasty procedure. We’ll discuss the cost with you so you know exactly what is included.
With MYA, there are no hidden costs following your procedure, as all of our dedicated services are included in our prices. From your initial enquiry to our comprehensive aftercare policy, we ensure you receive the support you deserve from our specialist team of nurses and surgeons. You will receive a dedicated care package, which includes:
- Your free initial consultation with an information pack confirming the time and date of your appointment.
- Your own Patient Co-ordinator, your personal point of contact throughout your MYA journey.
- A free consultation with one of our experienced cosmetic surgeons.
- A pre-operative medical assessment to ensure you are suitably fit and healthy for surgery.
- Your procedure carried out at one of the UK’s finest cosmetic surgery hospitals. With option for overnight stay in an en suite room. Including 24-hour room service, satellite TV and breakfast.
- Our aftercare policy, including all post-operative assessments with your surgeon and one of MYA’s qualified nurses.
- A 24-hour emergency helpline manned by our network of nurses, for on-going support 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
For information the cost of cosmetic surgery click here and for information on pricing across our range of procedures, please see the links below: