Many of us spend hours in the gym in pursuit of a taut, flat stomach to fight the effects of weight loss. Aging and pregnancy can often cause excess skin and damaged muscles. Abdominoplasty surgery – commonly referred to as a tummy tuck – can create a tighter, thinner abdomen with dramatic results.
Tummy tuck surgery can take between 1.5 – 3 hours. Incisions are made around the lower abdomen and the tummy button, where muscles are then pulled tighter and stitched into place. A new tummy button is created after the removal of excess fat and skin. Those with a small amount of excess skin may be suitable for a mini tummy tuck, with no need for muscle repair or repositioning of the naval.
At MYA, we understand that the procedure cost may be an important deciding factor when considering going ahead with your abdominoplasty, so we’ll make sure you know exactly what the cost includes.
Costs are discussed during your free initial consultation in order to provide the best service suited to your desired look and personal circumstances. One of our team of specialists will discuss your options and suitability for treatment. We believe that support during your aftercare is key to your recovery, so you are able to see your Patient Co-ordinator, nurse or surgeon more than once at no extra cost. Your procedure cost covers:
- FREE initial consultation including a personalised information pack confirming the time and date of your appointment.
- A personal Patient Co-ordinator as your main point of contact throughout your MYA journey.
- FREE consultation with one of the world’s most experienced specialist cosmetic surgeons.
- All of your pre-operative medical assessments.
- Your abdominoplasty at one of the UK’s finest cosmetic surgery hospitals with an option of an en suite room during your stay. 24-hour room service menu, satellite TV and breakfast included.
- Our aftercare policy including all post-operative assessments with your surgeon and one of MYA’s qualified nurses.
- An emergency helpline manned by a network of qualified nurses. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
For information the cost of cosmetic surgery click here and for information on pricing across our range of procedures, please see the links below: