Love handles, bingo wings and other stubborn areas can be a struggle to shift. PowerX Vaser Liposuction targets unwanted fatty areas to help you achieve the body you’ve always wanted. Also known as ultrasonic liposuction, Vaser is accurate and minimally invasive, offering less recovery time than surgical methods of fat removal.
In less than two hours, up to four litres of fat can be removed. Using ultrasonic energy to focus on multiple or single selected areas, Vaser removes unwanted fat without damaging the surrounding tissue. Small probes emit ultrasonic waves that liquefy fat on contact, which is then gently removed via suction through discrete 3-4mm incisions.
At MYA, we understand how important the procedure price is when deciding to go ahead with your Vaser liposuction, so we’ll make sure you know exactly what the price includes.
Liposuction prices are determined by your individual needs. During your free initial consultation, your Vaser specialist surgeon will discuss your suitability for treatment and determine a price based on the areas of fat removal and the length of the procedure. At MYA, we guarantee that there are no hidden prices following your treatment, so you are able to see your Patient Co-ordinator, nurse or surgeon more than once at no extra cost. Your procedure includes:
- Free initial consultation including a personalised information pack confirming the time and date of your appointment.
- A personal Patient Co-ordinator as your main point of contact throughout your MYA journey.
- Free consultation with one of the world’s most experienced specialist cosmetic surgeons.
- All of your pre-operative medical assessments.
- Your liposuction procedure does not require an over night stay in a hospital. You will be under local anaesthetic and sedation so you’ll be ready to leave the clinic of hospital within at least 45 minutes of waking up.
- Our aftercare policy including all post-operative assessments with your surgeon and one of MYA’s qualified nurses.
- An emergency helpline manned by a network of qualified nurses. Lines are open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.