1 day after breast op… Boobs rnt very big :s Started by: Chelsea.b

• Author

I had my breast op yesterday, I know I have the bandages on but my boobs really don’t seem to be that big!? I was around a b/c and had 485cc over…. Has anyone had the same?? Woundering how big there’s turned out in the end??

Menu

I’d imagine the strapping is suppressing them? I’m sure they’ll look lovely when you can see them xx

Menu

They’ll change so much! I had 380 unders and mine looked so small to what they do now (8 weeks p.o) xx

leigh taylor -4
    -4p
    Menu

Defo don’t worry it’s very early days. Did you have overs or unders? You had decent size implants and a bit of boobage to start with so you will end up a lovely size. X

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

dont worry even overs get loads bigger! straight after my op my (ex) bf said “i thought they was gonna be bigger..?”
    (i was a A/B n had 525s)
    well monthes later he was moaning about how huge they are n that he wouldnt let me go any bigger lol! take a look at my pics if u want n ul see them get fuller x

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

Yehh dont worry uv got a really good size!! When they drop n fluff theyl get so much fuller!xx

Kelly -1
    -1p
    Menu

Ayshababy would you mind me adding you? Was only wondering today how much partials drop, good to know they all do.

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

I had overs xx wil add u tho

Keerey 2
    2p
    Menu

Ayshababy could I add u? I’m gettin 520cc and 560cc overs on Wednesday (I have one bigger boob) just wanted to look at ur size? Xx

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

hey yeh sure x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.