All the material on this website:
- is for general information and interest only.
- does not constitute legal, commercial or professional advice and must not be relied on as such.
- may not reflect recent changes in the law.
MYA will use reasonable endeavours to keep this website up to date, accurate and complete but accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, mistakes or omissions arising.
We may provide links to other websites not operated or controlled by us but this does not imply endorsement of any content on those sites.
All dealings between you and any advertisers or third parties found on or via our website are solely between you and such third party. You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage or any losses incurred as a result of your dealings with such third Parties.
MYA work with several third parties to provide services to patients. Certain services provided in MYA clinics may be provided by such a third party and in these cases your details will be referred to them to help with your enquiry. These include but are not limited to the offering of Teeth Whitening by MYA Medical
Services and the offering of non-surgical treatments by [email protected]
Although reasonable care is taken to ensure that the website is free from virus, we do not accept responsibility for any viruses which may affect any material you download.
The copyright and intellectual property rights in all the contents and material on this website belong to MYA.
You may not:
- Copy any of these pages or do any other act in relation to any of these pages except as otherwise stated.
- Reproduce or store any part of these pages on any other website without our consent.
- Incorporate any part of these pages in any commercial document or in any material sold or otherwise made available or profit without our prior consent.
- Distribute, reproduce or otherwise communicate to the public (in electronic or hard copy form) any part of this website for any commercial purpose.
- Display the contents of this site in a frame surrounded by other material not originated by us.
- Misuse the website generally.
- Print or download to a local hard disk any of these pages, unmodified and for personal non commercial use only.
- Copy extracts to other parties for their own private use provided you acknowledge MYA as the source and inform them that these terms and conditions apply to them and must be complied with.
- Display the pages of the website on your computer screen.
- Link to this website on other websites, provided it is to our home page unless otherwise agreed.
MYA has endeavored to make its website accessible to all users and compatible particularly with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and other appropriate legislation and W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
We would welcome comments on how we can improve accessibility.
If you have any accessibility problems, please send an e-mail to our Client Care Centre indicating the nature of the problem, preferred format for replies and contact details.
- When booking your consultation via MYA’s online booking system, you are entering into a direct contract with MYA Cosmetic Surgery, as the services are provided to you by MYA and not by a Third Party. In order to make a booking and subsequently enter into such contract; you must have the legal capacity to do so (over 18 years of age) and must accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name. You must ensure that all information you have provided is true and accurate.
- When using the online system to make a booking, you are making an offer to MYA to accept your booking. Your booking is not complete or legally binding until you have completed the booking requirements (including card validation over the phone) and a confirmation email is received. Once the booking is confirmed, you have entered into a contract with MYA and are therefore liable for any charges applied should you fail to meet the terms of the contract.
- Terms of Contract:
- Provide at least 48 hours’ notice should you wish to cancel the appointment or if you are unable to attend.
- If you need to cancel, this can be done via phone only. Call the Patient Bookings Department on 03330141014 during business hours.
- Arrive at the agreed appointment time.
- Provide your card details for the maximum withdrawal of £25 should you fail to attend or give 48 hours’ notice.
- Ensure £25 will be available for withdrawal from this account if you miss the appointment or do not give 48 hours’ notice.
- The information provided via the online booking tool is honest and accurate.
- You must be the card holder or have the permission of the card holder to secure the booking.
- You are required to bring with you a form of photo ID to your appointment and we recommend that you arrive on time so that you may complete a medical questionnaire.
- We reserve:
- the right to cancel a booking, this will of course be without any liability to you.
- the right to terminate or restrict, suspend or terminate your access to any or all of the services at any time and for any reason without prior notice, if we believe that you are misusing the service or if you are in breach of the terms.
- As your contract is directly with MYA Cosmetic Surgery, any concerns or queries that you may have in connection with your consultation should be addressed directly to the Patient Bookings Department via the details set out in the confirmation email.
Online Booking Cancellation
If for any reason, you cannot attend your appointment, you must cancel by calling the Patient Bookings Department on 03330141014 and also via the details included in the confirmation email. All cancellations must be made at least 48 hours’ ahead of the appointment time. Cancellation by any other method other than the above, will not be accepted and the fee will be applied.
MYA Clinics Ltd, 1 Cardale Park, Beckwith Head Road, Harrogate HG3 1RZ. (Company registration number 10788058).