1 DAY PO Started by: Amy

• Author
    6p
    Menu

So it’s all over and done that fast!

I feel generally fine in my self not much pain just more aches no sickness and actually being about to sleep at a 45 degree angle!

The only thing that is uncomfortable is just below my insiscions on my ribs the centre of my chest and my arm pits. I can’t raise my arms very high or around my body to a certain point. Just feels like I’ve done a really heavy work out at the gym and have pulled a muscle. I expected to be in loads of pain. ( I say that now it’s probably all on the way for the next few days)

I can’t sit or stand with my back straight up and that does hurt a little I’m just slumped over when I sit and walk I look like a hunched back haha!

I’m so excited to see them gutted I’ve got the awful sticky plastic bandaged like thing around me which feels like it’s really pulling me in. Also it’s right up to the crease of my armpits getting a little uncomfortable. I also keep getting a strange senstation of heart burn it feels like or when you eat something that’s very hot and it hurts as you swallow it?! If that makes any sense at all.

Is anyone else suffering with any of these symptoms?

Also are everybodies stitches dissolvable or?!

Thanks girls 🙂 x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi there . Try some pepto bismal for your stomach. You might have a bit of reflux (I had it first 3 days ) mine are dissolvable but some girls have removables. As for strapping. I peeled mine back a bit from under armpits and that was relieving , didn’t affect the support. Hope you feel better soon x

Chelsie 20
    20p
    Menu

I am 6 days post op now. I felt exactly like you on my first day just bare with it. It does get better. I feel awmost normal now except my strapping is so itchy!!!!!!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.