1 day PO – burning sensation …. What is it? Started by: Paris

• Author
    8p
    Menu

Hi everyone. I had my BA yesterday and today I have had tingling and burning sensation in my left boob and what feels like my cleavage.

Anyone else had this?

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

Hi @parisx it’s totally normal you will probably start to get shooting pains as well, but again that’s normal, happy healing Hun x x x

Paris 8
    8p
    Menu

Thank you tracy. Just been panicking. getting painful with the burning didn’t know what it was.

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

I was the same Hun, literally panicking over everything, keep on top of your pain relief and use ice on them it helped me, r u pleased with your results so far? What size did you go for in the end? X x x

Paris 8
    8p
    Menu

Yeah me to. My boobs just burn but the strapping a really tight. I went for 500 in the end. Can’t wait to see them. I’ve got ice packs constantly on. Xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

I had this really bad in my left. It lasted about 9 days and I convinced myself something was wrong. It also felt like something was ripping everytime I moved my left arm. Turns out it was just part of the healing process. It’s all normal Hun. Xx

Megan 11
    11p
    Menu

Hey babe! I had that too but it’s completely normal I found when it came I changed my position I was in then would go for a while! Only last about 2 days xxx how u feeling? Other than that

Paris 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi Megan. We’ll I’m 2days po pain isn’t bad now but the burning has started again both times I want to go to sleep. Hopefully will ease off soon. How are you? Xx

Megan 11
    11p
    Menu

@parisx heey! Yeah I’m good thanks no pain at all now I’m 10 days post op! The burning and sharp shooting pains only lasted me about 4-5 days and when I got the strapping of absolutely none at all! So I think it’s the strapping that causes it 🙂 just keep taking the pain killers they provided you xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.