1 Day PO, feeling great. Started by: Louise

• Author
    9p
    Menu

So I had my surgery yesterday at Preston with Mr Traynor. My admission was 3pm but only went down at 5.30pm. All the nurses and medical staff were lovely and thorough. The anaesthetic was so easy and before I knew it I was being woke up at 6.55pm. I had some sickness so only got discharged about 10.20pm.
    I have to say the pain has been fine, which has surprised me. It feels more muscular like I’ve done a1000 press ups 🙂 I will still keep on top of my pain relief though, just to be on the safe side. I’m looking forward to them settling into their final shape as they’re sitting very high lol x

Lisa Louise 79
    79p
    Menu
    +1

Congratulations Louise

Mine are very numb! I literally can’t feel them but pain wise I’ve been ok, not as bad as I thought also! Can’t move or walk fast x

Louise 9
    9p
    Menu

Yeah I’ve been taking it easy, and had a good 3hr nap this afternoon. I feel more tender under my arms than anywhere but the pain is nowhere near what I was expecting. Hopefully we’ll both have easy recoveries lol x

Lisa Louise 79
    79p
    Menu
    +1

Sounds good Hun I’ve been moving a lot & I just can’t sleep! Bit of a nightmare. I’m a little worried about my right one atm so going to call back in the hospital before I head home from the hotel x

Louise 9
    9p
    Menu

Hope it’s nothing serious? I bought an angled back rest from Argos for sleeping and a v pillow and I’ve slept fairly well really. Can’t wait to sleep on my side though lol x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.