1 day post op Started by: happyme

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I had my op yesterday and didn’t feel too bad. Now I can’t stop throwing up and it really hurts. xxx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Congrats on your New boobies darl, maybe ask to change the dosage or pain relief altogether? Some medication can make you feel sick, take it easy xx

happyme
    0p
    Menu

I’ve had all these pills before though babe. With both of my c-sections… xxx

Ashlee
    0p
    Menu

Could be your body reacting to the GA x

happyme
    0p
    Menu

Would it still be in my system babe? xxx

Rebecca
    0p
    Menu

@happyme I was the same I was in Hardly any pain but felt horrific. I stopped pain meds and just went on paracetamol and still felt bad, so I knew then it was the antibiotics. I actually called the hospital where I had them done and they called my schiavione my surgeon who said I could stop taking the antibiotics. I did stick them out from wed-sat and then couldn’t handle feeling sick anymore. Apparently it’s a common side effect and lots of girls get the same reaction. I was just worried about infection which is why I continued for so many days but the nurse said there more of a preventative. Please don’t just stop taking them though you need to check first. But I would imagine it’s the antibiotics xxx

Menu

@happyme get some peppermints and ginger tea. Ginger is an anti-emetic so it stops vomiting/makes it impossible for you to phyiclaly throw up, peppermints combat nausea so will stop the sick feeling. IT will be from the GA, a lot of ladies suffer from this, they give you anti sickness meds whilst your asleep which is why you would have felt ok yesterday, the GA stays in your system for a few days x

happyme
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Kaydee. I’ll try the peppermint if the sickness comes back but I know that ginger doesn’t work. I was sick for half of my pregnancy with my daughter and however much ginger I had it wouldn’t stop it at all 🙁 Feeling much better today so hopefully it’s passed now! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.