1 day post op Started by: Jo

• Author
    35p
    Menu

I had my BA yesterday with Linda in the Fitzroy. I had 350cc UHP unders.
    My admission time was midday but I didn’t go down til about 5.30ish so it was a very long and boring wait but Jeremy Kyle and daytime TV helped me through it!
    I thought I would be starving but it was ok actually, I think the nerves and excitement kinda kept hunger at bay.
    I was taken into theatre (which seemed pretty hectic) and all I remember is the anaesthetists talking to me about having champagne or gin and then I was asleep! The next thing I knew I was back in my room and left to snooze (with my Macom and breast band on) It is much more painful than I was expecting, but the painkillers really are brilliant and they help a lot! I was also aware that I wouldn’t be able to use my arms but I didn’t quite realise to what extent (the nurse had to help me pull my pants up when I went to the loo!)
    I’m so chuffed though and still cant actually believe that it is all done! I cant wait to see how they change over the next few weeks. Here’s to boobies and healing!
    xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Molly 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

I’m glad you’ve had a good experience Jo. You will be hurting a lot now but it will get better and you’ll soon be feeling great! Xx

Jo 35
    35p
    Menu

Thanks Molly.
    Yeah I’m so excited for the pain to ease off so I can really begin to appreciate my new boobs!
    Xxx

Vickie 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Sounds like it went ok- happy healing & hope it all goes ok from now x

carly 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Happy healing jo xx

Ele Wills 69
    69p
    Menu
    +1

Ahhh yayyyyy boobies and honestly I’m only day 5 and I was in complete hell with the pain too haha can’t even push yourself up out of bed literally just feel like your stuck there ha but I’m fine now I can move my arms and doesn’t hurt haha you’ll get there take it easy an happy healing Hun!! So glad it all went smoothly for you xxxx

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

Happy healing hunny xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.