1 day post op 325cc unders Dr Fiumara Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Had surgery yesterday at Fitzroy London. It was a very long day, but i am so happy with results. Dr Fiumara was a perfectionist and amazing. Felt like i could really trust her. The anaesthetist had trouble getting the needle in for the anaesthetic so that was pretty painful after the 4th attempt but the theatre staff were amazing and very comforting. Once the anaesthetic was in I can’t remember a thing just waking up to with a nurse and I shivering and desperately needing a drink. The theatre staff were amazing as was Dr Fuimara, however i didn’t have the best experience on the ward. There was lots of confusion, messing me around and forgetting things. For example, I was in a lot of pain and asked for meds; the nurse forgot and I had to ask again 45 mins later. Sounds petty but considering how much spent it costs I did expect a more attentive approach with the after care. I went with MYA because i lead to believe that they pride themselves in excellent after care. It is still best thing I done and Linda was amazing. I will put up pictures of my progress. Feel free to let me know what you think xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look great! Yours stats are very similar to mine so it’s good to see yours pics. What size are you hoping for hun? Xx

Menu

Looking amazing!! I’m having 325cc next Sunday!! Hope you don’t mind the add xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@krist thank you! They are still very swollen and rock hard!! I am hoping for 32D but it is so difficult to tell at the moment. Have you booked in to have yours done? xxx

@tilliebrown19
    thank you!! Are you excited? I was worried they were going to be too big but I am so glad i went with the 325cc. Where are you getting yours done and who with? xxx

Menu
    +1

Congrats they look great, happy healing! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Yeah I’ve booked for Beining of sept but it seems so long away and I’m getting so excited looking at everyone’s pics on here. Hope they heal well hun make sure you take it easy looking forward to more pics

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

Look fab hunny, happy healing xx

LAURA 6
    6p
    Menu

I’m having around the same with Dr Fiumara ! Yours look amazing and have just made me even more excited now ! My surgerys booked for the 25th April … I hope you don’t mind me adding you xxx

Rhian 34
    34p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add hun they look amazing I’m having surgery at Fitzroy with Dr Firuma on Saturday xx

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu

@ndg123 Hi Nat, they look really good! You must be so happy. I’m having my surgery with Dr Fiumara on 25 April. I hope you don’t mind if I add you. Happy recovery! Xxx

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

They look fab you must be really happy with them ! Hope you don’t mind my adding you I have my op 3 weeks time x

Menu

Hi hun! I am having my op with Dr Fiumara on 16th May at the Fitzroy. Just wandering what size you were before your op? xx

Emma 16
    16p
    Menu

@ndg123 hi nat. Hope you don’t mind the add? I’m having the same up in Preston in just over 4 weeks. How are you recovering?xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

hI @harriettebeazer she is amazing she does them very natural i am so happy with mine even 1 week post op! Are you going under or over? I was a very small 32b before. I am hoping to be about a 32D after.

hi @emvh no not at all hun. I am recovering well thanks. Still in some discomfort at night i am just a week and 1 day post op.

xxx

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

Hi nat hope your healing well just wanted to ask did you go up a chest size when you bought your sports bras ? ( say instead of 34 Upto 36 for swelling or just stick to your normal size ? Got my op in 2 weeks I want to make sure I have the right sizes.. I’ve bought zip front o was don’t know if I should get normal back ones ? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@rachelellious Hello i got the next size up, i used sports bras but found that the MACOM bra was a lot more comfortable for me! But i guess that is just personal preference! I bet you you must be so excited!! xxx

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

@Nat might have to get a macom bra to try as well then .. Yeah so excited im literally counting down the days lol ! Keep having weird dreams about the op but i spose it must be nerves altho i didnt think i was nervous haha. How are you healing ? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.