1 day post op 400cc high profiles half under Started by: LilsG

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Had my boobs done yesterday, I went for 400cc think I’m having massive boob greed and starting to thinks there too small?

Will they shrink a lot?
    Has anyone got before and after pictures to help me out

I have attached pictures below but they still are in my bandages

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    LilsG 3
    3p
    Menu

Here’s another picture

Attachments:
    Kelly H 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Hun I had 400cc unders from a 32 a, I’m getting boob greed too but I’m thinking once I can wear a proper bra I can make them look much bigger, im in a 34 d sports bra at 4 weeks po here’s some before and after pics x

Attachments:
    Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

@kelly21 I would say you look really similar to me! I had my procedure on the 24th April, Dr Mounir. 400cc partials uhp. I’ve been looking on forum and been getting major boob greed, but they still aren’t settled so I just need to be patient! One thing which I’m not lol. Yours look really good for your frame, they look nice!

@lilyraex
    give them time to settle, everyone seems to go through the stage of thinking you should’ve gone bigger! Give them time hun 🙂 happy healing! xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hi Hun @lilyraex I had mine done yesterday aswell and thought they looked really small I think they do get bigger Hun especially with unders I had 375cc hp feel free to add me I’ve put a few pics up and going to do a before and after too I was a small 32b xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ello.. How was recovery for you ladies? I have my op booked on the 28th of May, I weren’t worried before, but everyone keeps telling me to prepare for the pain post op. How was the recovery process for you girls? xx

LilsG 3
    3p
    Menu

thanks girls, i do love them but i demo have boob greed starting to think i want them bigger @georgiexo you must have been in there the same time as me x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Was you in bridgewater Hun? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.