1 day post op and so happy already! Started by: Debbie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Had my op yesterday at Preston, as soon as we arrived l was taken to a private room, I thought I’d be in a waiting room so that was great. Staff are all lovely and talk you through next steps. My appointment wasnt till 1pm and they said they’d take me down about 3.30. There were no cafe or even a coffee machine for hubby so he went to Barton Grange garden centre which has a lovely cafe. I felt no fear at all but hubby was white as a ghost! Bless. Mr Mounir came in to draw me up and I stuck to my original choice of 300cc overs.. Didnt go down to surgery till 5.30 in the end so was a long wait. Then the sugery staff come to collect you, again they are so kind esp Anne. Next thing I know I was woken up with hubby smiling at me. They then brought me toast and tea and said I was the most bubbly person post surg of the day. Was eagar to go home but they keep you for 3hrs! Started feeling v tired and sickly too but left with all my tablets and instructions. Didnt feel pain, just deep aching. Apparently Mr Mounir doesnt use bandages for smaller implants just plaster things on the incisions so could see my new boobs straight away. LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Hubby took one look and was like Wow they are gorgeous! The clour was definitely back in his cheeks! On the way home I had waves of nausea and just as I pulled up at my house I threw up on the neighbours garden! Didnt have time to make it round the car to mine! LOL
    I went straight to bed and slept on and off all night. This morn I have tenderness and aching but im surprised that I am making a cuppa and typing this etc. Not as bad as I thought id be but I did have overs rather than unders so this helps. As for my new best friends I adore them already, apart from how hard they are I would be haapy for them to stay like this. In clothes I will get away with not telling anyone and just let people think I have a padded bra but when im naked wow they look so juicy and full.
    I cant seem to upload a profile pic but will try to upload a before and after on to my account later. I wanted a natual look and im a size 10, 5.1′ and im 45yrs old! Better late than never! Xxxxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey huni congrats in the Dolly’s I’m glad everything went will for u I’m 36 I’m two years post op with my 3rd op on the 28th nov I don’t y mya put all the sticky stuff around there girls can’t be nice at all for them where I went for my uplift I got a chest bands to hold my implants in place and helps to drop faster I so can’t wait till next week now and the pics you can’t upload from your phone try making them smaller and crop them down huni that work wot size do u think u will be xx

Helen 2
    2p
    Menu

Love this post!! Congrats and I’m so happy for you!! I had my op on sat and was just a great experience, I didn’t have to wait long at all, staff so friendly and loving my new boobs already – just can’t wait to get the strapping off.

Happy healing!! Xx

Menu

Hey hun i had mine done yesterday in preston with mr mounir aswel, such lovely staff and im so happy with mine too! I wasnt in too much pain as me and my partner managed to nip out for some food in the evening but today i feel more tight and tender, glad u love them hun and hope all goes well 🙂 xx

Yalouise 1
    1p
    Menu

I had 400cc unders last week with mr Mounir and loved him and loving my boobs so far, glad you had such a good experience too! happy recovery! xxx

Debbie
    0p
    Menu

Thank you all x Ayesha I should go from a 34b (but these bra are still half empty) to a D cup. Still stuggling with pic up loads but will keep trying x
    Mesh, glad to hear you are doing well to, im going to go for a stroll today, thought I would be all cuddled up on the couch but feeling good apart from tightness and aching. X

Menu

Congrats hun, i’m looking into getting a boob job but really scared! lol I want to be a DD/E, do you have any difficulty breathing etc? how did u feel when u woke up after surgery? what made you take the plunge?? I’ve added you hope you don’t mind xx

Debbie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Stacy, belive it or not I decided to do it after paying off my mortage, im 45! But best thing I ever done, so far anyway. I wasnnt nervous and had a really positive attitude so even though I was grogy and sick last night I was still so excited. Today I have walked into town and been great, boobs are super tender of course but seem worse when I rest too much! Mr Mounir was great. I reckon I will be a small d cup but never wanted big, just wanted normal. Hubby loves them too, hopefully you can see pics I have uploaded now, still pen marks on me but you get the idea x

Tara 1
    1p
    Menu

I had my op in Preston yesterday too, went under at 16.00, I had to stay in the night after vomiting continuously. Feeling a lot better today thank god xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Fantastic news Debbie and good on you for going for it! hope your recovery is a good one. I am counting down the days for my op, excited beyond belief x

Rosie
    0p
    Menu

Hiya hun congrats on new boobs! Hope you don’t mind me adding you glad you had a fab experience makes me feel even more excited to get mine done March 4th 🙂 xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.