1 day post op at London Fitzroy Started by: Cath

• Author
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Just wanted to allay some fears for those of you considering surgery. I had my consultation on the 27th of July and op yesterday 9th August. I was admitted at 2:00pm and surgery was at 7:00pm roughly, the staff couldn’t have been kinder.
    I’m now sat in bed eating breakfast, the nurses have been in and out all night to check on me. I had 2 paracetamol at 3:00 am more for my sore throat rather than pain in my chest! Totally shocked at how little pain I’ve had, just feels like post exercise aches. If I can get through this at my age, with epilepsy, anyone can!! I would recommend the care and service to anyone ? 300&350 HP due to asymetry, before 32B at the most!
    Can’t wait to go home and see what my husband thinks ???

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi!
    Glad to hear you’re doing well. I went to Fitzroy too & I have to agree they were all fab.
    Congratulations & happy healing! Sure your husband will be very pleased 😉
    xxx

Angie 26
    26p
    Menu

Hi Cath congratulation on your new girls ?? I bet your hubby will be happy with them, mine is ? I am 5 days post op still got strapping on but looking good, I am from Birmingham clinic but had op at Doncaster with Dr Kazzazi have a good journey home ? x

Cath 5
    5p
    Menu

Thank you lovely ladies, after a two hour journey on the train I’m now home and quite rightly hubby is impressed ? still no pain which is fab, just stiffness. Hope this doesn’t mean I’m going to be hit with an avalanche of agony on day 2&3?? Was this the same for anyone else? Thanks Cath xx

Angie 26
    26p
    Menu

Hi Cath first night was the worst in my shoulders, I am still taking a few paracetamol but overall the pain hasn’t been as bad as expected just rest and let hubby wait on you after all he will benefit from them too lol ?xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I barely had any pain at all – I mostly took painkillers for the backache from sleeping at 45 degrees 🙂 I think 2 & 3 were the most painful, but still not bad. Sure you’ll be fine.
    x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.