1 day post op! DR MONUIR, preston clinic Started by: Gemma

• Author
    19p
    Menu
    +1

So, i have read a lot of stories on here and felt they helped me have knowledge of the day of my surgery so i have decided to do it myself.
    Yesterday was the day i had been waiting years for! my admission was 8am which i found out on tuesday morning. I have never been so excited to have an operation, i never got nervous until i went under GA. The staff were lovely and made me feel right at home. i saw a number of people before Dr monuir come and drew on me which is went i knew it was real! i was told i was third in line which got my excited however the person who was going first was late meaning my surgery got put back and i went down at 1:30 for my operation.
    i felt extremely calm and alls i remember was waking up bit groggy from the GA and was shortly after was taken back to my room.
    i didn’t have any strapping just put into my post op bra which i felt better about as i was able to see my new boobies for the first time and i heard its uncomfortable with the strapping.
    Since being home i have found it hard to sit up which is probably the worst as i need someone around to help me up and my tablets are sending my head a bit funny but it is the side affects as they are strong pain relief. Today i received a phone call asking how i was which i felt was good to know they are still concerned about me!
    I am SOOOO happy with my latest additions and hope to have a speedy recovery!!

i had 430 cc implants, size 8 and 5ft 8

Good luck to everyone who is using MYA I’ve loved it so far!!

Gemma 19
    19p
    Menu

So happy ?

Lesley 4
    4p
    Menu

I’ve been booked to see the same dr in 2weeks 🙂 glad everything went well x

Gemma 19
    19p
    Menu

such a nice man!! honestly i love my boobs, if you want pictures i don’t mind sending them 🙂 xx

Lesley 4
    4p
    Menu

If you don’t mind that be great. What size did you go for? I’m 5″1 and 8stone. I’ve got my heart set on 400cc but might be little big for my size. Can’t wait till I meet him and go through the sizes x

Lesley 4
    4p
    Menu

Sorry hun missed the bit at the bottom with your sizing etc x

Lou 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi I’m going with Mr mounir. Would you mind sending me pics , what pain meds u got ?x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.