1 day post op Mr marcellino Started by: becky

• Author
    13p
    Menu

So I finally had my surgery yesterday the day went really well although I was in quite abit of pain. I’m in and out of sleep all day and counting down the hours til my next pain killers so today has been a long day. Wondering when things start to get abit easier x

Menu

Hiya what size did you get? Also did you get unders? Hope you feel better tomorrow!xx

becky 13
    13p
    Menu

I had 350cc hp unders. Iv had to undo my bra for a bit coz it’s so tight and rubbing on my incisions x

Menu

Hi Becky, glad your op went well! I had Mr Marcellino last Monday and today was my first day back at work and I feel fine! You’ll start to feel a lot better nearer the end of the weeks use make sure you get lots of rest 🙂 x

Jade 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi becky, I also had mr marcellino yesterday, what time was you in? My pain was fine yesterday but today I feel so heavy! But funny enough the worst pain seems to be where the drains were either side of me ? Xx

becky 13
    13p
    Menu

I went down about 12.15. Yeah I hated the drains and my nurse was not the most careful removing them and reapplying the tape ? I have kept up on the pain meds and changed the macom for a looser one and I actually feel alot better now. How are u feeling? X

Jade 9
    9p
    Menu

Who was your nurse? I had a lady called roxanne she wasn’t too bad, removing the tape was painful I’m dreading having it all off next week ? I’m still very stiff at the moment just staying in bed and resting majority of the time. How are you getting on? X

becky 13
    13p
    Menu

I can’t remember my ladies name she was a black lady with curly hair. I had a lady called rowena keep coming and checking on me and she was so lovely and she ended up really looking after me in the end as she could see I was upset with the other nurse and even waited passed the time she was supposed to finish so she could walk me out of the hospital bless her. I’m very stiff too and so bloated. Trying to rest but I’m so fed up of laying in bed and sad coz my kids keep calling me and want cuddles ?. Just can’t wait to get back to normal now. Let me know how u are feeling tomoro xx

Jade 9
    9p
    Menu

Was the other lady Chinese? If so I saw her s few times to she was lovely! I’m finding it hard to sleep up right I want to just lay on my side or flat down!! Aww no that must be horrible 🙁 just think itl all be over with quicker before you know it lovey 🙂 yeah I will do and you xx

becky 13
    13p
    Menu

Yeah the Chinese lady was rowena she was lovely. How was it having the strapping removed? Does it feel more comfortable? I feel like my strapping and bra are too tight on my incisions. Feeling so much better today tho yesterday was a bad day. Still in and out of sleep all day can’t imagine I will be leaving the house anytime soon. How are u guys feeling? X

Jade 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi Penza, I have to agree with you he didn’t really have much time for me on the day of my surgery, came in drew on me and rushed back out then I didn’t see him until hours later and again he came in and went again. Didn’t ask me how I was or anything I had to ask him if everything went ok!! So I’m very thankful for the other 2 nurses otherwise I wouldn’t of been as happy as I am!

Becky, I’m still feeling very heavy when I stand up, I have to hold myself when walking around, but it’s good to get up and about around the house! I’m still very sleepy aswel but I really just want to lay flat or on my side now 🙁 xx

Lucy 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi @becky – Hope the pain gets better soon and your kids are coping with out the normal big cuddles ! I keep telling my daughter ” your not gonna be able to jup all over mummy in a couple of weeks time!” -eeeeek !

My stats are quite a bit different to you ( 10.5 stone, 5’8″ and 34aa currently) but I have added you as i am having Dr Marcellino on 7th dec and would be great to ‘follow’ your recovery / see nay pics of your results if you have any on here.

xx

becky 13
    13p
    Menu

Yeah I’m always holding mine aswell and keep finding myself lying flat in the night and once I’m there I can’t move myself back up. My arms have got a little bit more movement today. I think in the next couple of days we should be able to move abit more. Jade when do u get ur strapping off? Lucy that’s fine I will add before and after pics once iv had my strapping removed on tuesday x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

aaaaah I didn’t realise he used drains! that seems like one of the worst bits to me. For some reason I haven’t even really considered the pain. I’m just in this little bubble of having nice boobd finally (hopefully lol) I heard he uses non-disolvable stitches too, what’s the deal with that?x

Jade 9
    9p
    Menu

I want to sleep flat but I heard you can’t? Sleep up right is making my back agony! I feel like I’ve had loads of pressure on my incisions today but I heard after day 4 it should ease off.. Hopefully! I get mine off Monday, how about yours? Xx

becky 13
    13p
    Menu

The drains arnt actually as bad as I thought and I don’t know about the stiches. Iv had alot of pain and discomfort in my incisions today iv swapped my bras 3 times as I kept thinking the bras wer digging in but I guess it’s just the healing process. I’m having my strapping off Tuesday as I can’t get there on Monday x

Menu

Hi girlies, I am now 11 days PO. I didn’t find having the drains out a problem at all as it was over very quickly and didn’t seem to hurt at all (which I was surprised as I have heard many horror stories on here about them!) I had my strapping off on Monday which again wasn’t too bad just a bit uncomfortable at the time, however felt so much better after! In regards to the non disolvable stitches my nurse did tell me that Marcellino was the only doc to use these, however he only uses a couple along with the normal disolvable. She removed about 3 in the left boob and 2 in the right, which again didn’t hurt 🙂 Hope this puts your mind at ease a bit! Enjoy & happy healing 🙂 xx

becky 13
    13p
    Menu

Ah thank you its good to know what to expect. I can’t wait to have this all removed and to shower properly etc x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.