1 day post op pic Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Loads of changing still to be done but I’m already really pleased with the size and shape ?

jayne 5
    5p
    Menu

They look great, had mine last Friday, had 350 HP Partials, cant wait to get strapping off Friday to see what they look like.. be happy if they look as good as yours. I was a 32a and hoping for a d… Fingers crossed.

Sharnie 1
    1p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing! I have my ba booked for the 12th 350cc unders. How’s the pain after surgery? Hope you don’t mind the add xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@jaynearnott thank you. It must be so fraustrating having to wait!! I’m sure you’ll be pleased, it’s a nice size! Xx
    Thank you Hun @sianx1
    You must be getting excited!! It comes around so quick trust me!! I’ve had overs and I’ve heard they are a little less painful than unders, mine are still very tight and sore but I’m quite small framed and had very small breasts to begin with so I’ve done a lot of stretching ?
    The painkillers help a lot, also ice packs have been a blessing so I recommend getting a couple of those!! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Wow, looking at your new boobies have got me all excited for mine in 2 weeks. Happy healing my lovely! Hope you dont mind the add Xo

Sharnie 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks for the advice! I’m so bad with pain & needles I passed out when the nurse took my bloods ? I’m really excited to get it done now, only 11 more days! ?? xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

No worries @sianx1 you’ll be fine don’t worry! Good luck xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you, aww Exciting!! What are you having Hun? @laurenxo
    Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m having 375cc overs! Just want the day to be here now, can’t think of anything else but boobs at the minute haha! Happy healing doll xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.