1 day post op pics Started by: charlotte

• Author

Hi everyone. I had a uplift and 435cc implants yesterday with Dr Schiavone. ..I am actually in love with my new additions! Iv put before and after pics on for you so add away if you want to see them as it really helped me looking at others. Before I was a very saggy 34dd x

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

Con grats hun how feelin? Had my op tues xx

Menu

Feeling suprisingly good…just had my drains taken out n the most pain iv got is where they took the canular out my hand lol. They do feel tight but I guess thats just to be expected. How are you feelin @chanel x

ST.x
    0p
    Menu

They look great!! Well done x

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

Ye my hand was really swollen from canular. Im doin good thx. Ye the tight is awful feel short of breath. Day two was my worst day but im doin fine now thx. U going home today then xx

MLE1988
    0p
    Menu

Congrats Hun x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Congratulations x

S.Lopes
    0p
    Menu

Charlotte ur new boobies look fab congrats xx

Menu

Thanks everyone 🙂 im at home now relazing on my sofa with the god send that is the V pillow lol. Im so happy with thrm! @chanel. .. are you still on your painkillers x

happyme
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing Hun. You must be pretty happy so far. What size do you think you’ll end up? Xxx

Menu

Im really happy at the mo. They estimate on a 34″ chest that each 100cc is a cup so I reckon a good ff/g now 🙂 cannot wait to get measured. Im feeling amazing for saying im only a day post op. I was really lucky with my cuts to as he only ended up ddoing a lollypop scar rather than a ancor. I just hope my nipple feeling comes back cos thats completly gone atm x

Menu

@happyme … iv just seen yours and they look amazing. Have you been measured x

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

Ye v pillow is a god send helps me get comfy. .. im just taking iburofen on mornin when get up and before bed due to bk ache from been same position for so long.u taking any? Xx @charlotte

Menu

Im still on codine atm and antibiotics. I cant wait to be off them tho! Its so exciting looking down and seeing them looking all perky and big lol x

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

Ye definitely so much better. Its weird but I love them already n they still got loads changin to do xx

Menu

Keep me posted on how your gettin on @chanel x

happyme
    0p
    Menu

@charlottea I haven’t been measured yet as I’m only 2 weeks and 5 days post op but I currently wear a very snug fitting ff/g xxx

Menu

Fab 🙂 I cant wait now 🙂 they’re not really changing much at the min… I just wanna be able to use them if u no what I mean haha x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.