1 day post op, pictures here for ladies :-) Started by: Danielle hayes

• Author
    +2

Well yesterday I had my procedure and it was a good experience.
    Got to the hospital at 10.15am and was shown to my room, within 30mins I was meeting the anaesthetist and then doctor kazzazi, by 11.20am I was in theatre…
    The nurses there were absolutely lovely and very nice.
    I woke up a hour later with my new boobs and taken back to my room. Within 30 mins I was having my toast and coffee!!
    Once I was ok I was allowed to get dressed and go home.
    Very impressed by it all 🙂
    My husband dropped me off at my mums as he works in lol don’t Monday to Friday and my mum had been a god send lol I’ve struggled to get up and use the loo without her help.
    The recliner sofa, my mums hospital bed in the spare room and her strong drugs have been a blessing it really has, you can definitely not do this without someone waiting on you hand and foot for the first 24hrs.
    So here is my strapped up boobs please excuse the nipples and u think they are strapped up very apart so bit sure if this is normal.
    Oh and I’ve slept well with the help of sleeping tablets and stronger pain killers.
    Hope this helps other ladies who are facing there procedure 🙂
    Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

Strapping —-

Menu

Sorry ladies strapping pictures won’t upload. X

Regina 38
    38p
    Menu

Ah thanks for shairng, glad everything went so well for you, I’m having mine this time next week! What time were you pre-op? Happy healing xx

Menu

@gina thanks babes, I noticed some autocorrects in there lol or it’s my drugs spelling lol
    I was 34B and I had 450cc to achieve a DD/E cup xxx

Menu

Glad everything went well for you and it was all so quick! I’m having mine done with Dr Kazzazi, i hope mine goes that quick! :p Happy healing!! xx

Jodie 39
    39p
    Menu

@dannii1984 Hi Dani, did you have overs or unders? xx

Lucy 13
    13p
    Menu

Hi Danielle I hope you don’t mind me adding you. We have very similar stats 🙂 happy healing xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

Thanks for sharing Danielle, i love reassuring stories like this lol i’m terrified! Hope you don’t mind the add 🙂 x

Menu

@jodie I had unders honey xxx

Menu

@lucy @jennifer I don’t mind at all ladies, I’ll add some strapping photos soon so you can see what it looks like, I just need to down size the photo as it’s too large for here xx

Menu

Strapping – hope this works xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Hi Hun happy healing Mr Kazzazi is fab.x

Ellie 28
    28p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add I have very similar stats to you and am having 450cc xx

Menu

@ellie no problem at all, I’ll keep posting pictures.

Friday I’ll upload the “strapping off” photo to my profile for you to see xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.