1 DPO with DR Lutz Started by: Alex

• Author
    8p
    Menu

Not long woke up!
    Had 300cc& 250cc high profile.
    Admission time was 11am, went down to surgery at 13.15
    Woke up feeling ok just really tired and hungry!!
    Need to get a new bra though! This one is too small so it’s abit uncomfortable.

Slept ok considering!
    Feeling quite sore today! Dosing up!!
    Will try upload photos soon!

MS LUTZ – I know a few people have asked what she’s like and have mixed feelings. She is quite rude and blunt and to the point BUT I do believe she really does want best results ect.
    After surgery she came in to see me and was lovely!
    So far with what I can see I’m so pleased & would recommend her!

Alex 8
    8p
    Menu

Won’t let me upload photos.. Pls feel free to add me and see the ones on my profile. Will get a better picture later, abit too sore to move right now!

Beth 11
    11p
    Menu

Happy healing babe! Hope your okay! What bra did you get ? Xx

Alex 8
    8p
    Menu

Thank you!
    Ms lutz recommended just a high support non wired bra from asda which I actually got at Sainsburys. £6!
    She told me to get a 34c but when they put it on after surgery it was way to small on the cup size so had to get a 34D yesterday.
    Feels much better now.
    Still quite sore today!

Madison 14
    14p
    Menu

Hi Alex, I’m booked with Lutz on 7th June and looking for some opinions on her work as very little to go by. I’m also going for 250cc high profile.

Are you happy with them? I’ve sent request as would love to see your post op pics! 🙂

xxx

Alex 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi Madison
    Just uploaded a photo from yesterday!
    Still very sore but very happy!
    Recommend Ms Lutz all day long!
    X

Madison 14
    14p
    Menu

They look lovely! Thanks so much! It’s really comforting to have found someone going for same implant with same surgeon!! Given me a lot of confidence! xxx

Alex 8
    8p
    Menu

Thank you 🙂
    I totally understand!
    When you I booked my surgery Ms lutz had only just started with Mya so there were no reviews from girls!
    Although I had done my research on her I haven’t seen many photos which made me anxious! My PC praised her work though and reassured me she was perfect! Especially as I had smaller implants. Most girls on here go for 350 and above it seems.
    Ms lutz is known for not doing big implants and advised me not to go bigger than I did. (I’m sure she was the same for you)
    Throughout the build up to my surgery I was feeling so unsure about sizes(was i going big enough) I went back to see ms lutz again and left feeling more at ease with our decision.
    I went ahead with the original size she recommended and I couldn’t be more happier.
    I will keep posting updates/photos so feel free to have a look so you can see the changes 🙂
    How you feeling about the whole thing?
    Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.