1 month post op, 275/250cc unders high profile, Mr Traynor Started by: L87

• Author
    78p
    Menu
    +1

Excuse the shiny skin (bio oil) and marks from my v tight sports bra, but here is most recent pic. 1 month and 3 days PO.
    They are def sofening, but still quite ‘stuck’ on looking. My incisions are neat and nurse was v surprised how well healed they are already and I’ve been given all clear for baths, swimming etc at 1month PO which is quite early.
    No problems so far, and questions just ask!
    Ps im a size 8-10, approx 8.9stone at the moment.
    L xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    L87 78
    78p
    Menu

Incisions

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Elissa 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hi,
    You look great! Can I ask what’s the difference with overs snd unders? I’m similar stats as you and have my consultation with Traynor this week and I’m very nervous in case he says I nee and uplift as I’ve had 2 babies and lost 5 stone but I really don’t want an uplift. Also did you have to wear the band?

Thanks xx

Eleanor 16
    16p
    Menu

They’re looking brilliant!!

L87 78
    78p
    Menu

Hey!
    No Traynor doesn’t use a band. You wake up with literally nothing on your boobs, only your hospital gown so you see them straight away. The nurse comes a few hours later and helps put the Macom on. It depends on how much breast tissue you have as to whether you can have unders or overs- I wanted unders from the start as they do tend to look more natural (although I’ve seen many amazing overs!). But the recovery with unders is slower and I won’t lie, week 1 was awful for me I was in so much pain… but I did go back to work 3 days later!
    Any questions just ask away 🙂
    Xx

Elissa 4
    4p
    Menu

Ah thank you,

It’s the natural look I’m after but I have 2 little ones so need to be on my feet ASAP and as least pain as possible!

Lorna 7
    7p
    Menu

Recovering quick was one of my concerns but I’ve got 3 kiddies and had unders 3 days ago and I’ve had not needed any pain relief at all today and can move about fine I wouldn’t obviously left them up yet Everyone is different but that is my experience so I wouldn’t let unders put you off Thinking it’ll be slower recovery x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.