1 month post op pics 420cc overs Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Cant wait til my 6 week check up! Hopefully get measured soon 🙂 feeling like my own now, sometimes forget I’ve had them done 🙂 been a brilliant experience with MYA so far! Feel free to ask me any questions 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Oh and my 1 month/32 days post op pics are up.. sorry they’re upside down again!! Xx

CW85
    0p
    Menu

Looking good girlie! How are you getting on? I know what you mean – I sometimes forget I’ve had them done too! They’re so comfortable most of the time. Can’t believe how far we’ve come in the last month! x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I know!! Im doing good thanks! They both feel a bit different.. left one can get a bit numb/sore on top sometimes in the cleavage area and seems a bit less rounded in the cleavage area than my right one too but maybe thats because its softened up a bit more? I dont know but they do feel really comfortable, my incisions are starting to look really neat too so dead pleased with them :).. its great to be sleeping normally again! I woke up on my front the other morning and was like wow I would have never thought that was possible! Then ran to the mirror to check I hadn’t squashed them 😛 haha how are you getting on? Yours look amazing… bet you’re so happy! Xxx

Menu

Hi.

I’ve been offered 410/460 overs from Mr Singh. I’m a 32b now. Is it ok if I see your results?
    Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Yeah course you can :), I had Mr.Singh.. hes brilliant xx

Menu

Thank you Hun.. Will send you a request now!
    He seems so friendly! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

He was great on the day, really reassuring, made me laugh and feel relaxed. He made the effort to pop in between his surgeries to see how I was before and after, honestly made me feel important and not just another patient on his list to do if you know what I mean 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.