1 month update Started by: Jackie

• Author
    144p
    Menu

Hi all just thought I’d do a little update on my boobs
    They’re 1 month old now and starting to settle and drop really pleased had a little asymmetry before so have a little still but I’m really pleased with my results the scarring is looking really clean and they’re tidy incisions x still finding laying on my back difficult looking forward to 13th march for my 6 week nurses check up and finding out what size I am 🙂
    Any questions just ask xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

Incisions

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu

looking great Jackie .. im 23 days and right boob is getting stabbing pains in the side . is this normal i think it came on wen i op[ened a car door tht was difficult x

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

I had that sometimes think it’s probably because you’ve done a bit too much x just take your time and happy healing xx

Lilly 10
    10p
    Menu

@3086jackief They look great, they are looking lovely and natural, I hope mine settle like that x

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

Thank you lilly xxx

Rhian 19
    19p
    Menu

They look incredible Jackie! If mine look like this I’ll be super chuffed seeing as it’ll be a similar starting point and a similar implant size!! xx

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

@rhian110186 What date you having your op ? And are you still having dr mounir ? What size are you going for ? I’m excited for you now 🙂 keep in touch

Rhian 19
    19p
    Menu

I’ve been told they’ll have to be 500cc minimum and I tried on 500 and loved them! I don’t want to go much bigger in case they’re too heavy. I need time to save up for the lift for when I need it haha! Did they say when you’d be looking at getting a lift or is it just wait and see? xxx

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

It’s just a wait and see when I get an uplift x can’t wait to start to get back into some gym and full exercise have been doing light exercise but want to shift a few pounds x

Lisa Louise 79
    79p
    Menu

They look amazing @JACKIE can’t wait to have mine! X

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

Thank you Lisa Louise x 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.