1 more sleep Started by: Sasha

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls one more sleep! Who else is having it done tomorrow? X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Meee! Ah, cant believe this time tomorrow il be at the hospital! What is your admission time? Xx

Sasha
    0p
    Menu

7.30 babes! What’s yours? I wonder if I would have had it done yet? This time tomorrow xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Mines at 8am! I know, you’l have to let me know how you get on 🙂 have you packed your bag yet? Xx

Sasha
    0p
    Menu

No!! 🙁 what do I need? In actually shitting myself now! X

Mel -4
    -4p
    Menu

My admission time was 10am didnt go down to theatre until 1pm so make sure you take magazines, phone, ipad & all that to keep yourself entertained while your waiting!!! Good luck girls 🙂 xx

Cherry91 -1
    -1p
    Menu

My admission time was 7:30am and I went down at 8:30am.
    Good luck for tomorrow 🙂 xxx

Sasha
    0p
    Menu

Thank you Hun, xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I packed mine last night, although its looking pretty empty! My minds just gone blank.. All ive packed is sports bras, ipad, phone charger, dressing gown, baby wipes etc! Gonna go out inamin and get loads of magazines and treats for afterwards aswell 🙂 xx

Estee
    0p
    Menu

My admission time was 7:00 am and was taken to my room shorty after that, then the nurse came to check my Medical History again, measured my height/weight and did the pregnancy test. I was given the gown and the lovely socks (which i still keep and was advised to wear while flying :)), then a quick visit by the anaesthesiologist, a few mins after came the surgeon as well and was taken to the theatre around 8:00 am so everything was done by 9:00 am. There is absolutely nothing to worry about, they will take a really good care of you! Good luck! xxx

Cascada 1
    1p
    Menu

So excited girls!! Havnt even thought of packing yet, will have to get on that tonite! Xx

anna 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey girlies, I’m tomorrow at 1.30pn, I’m an overnight stay. Haven’t packed yet, I’m going round cleaning the house like a mental person today so I feel prepared and gonna go do a big food shop, need to get my magazines!good luck to you all. I just can’t believe its tomorrow!!! X

amy
    0p
    Menu

I was realy lucky my admission time was 11 and was there 10 mins early I was being taken down just after half 11 : GOOD LUCK GIRLS 🙂 XXX

Mez -2
    -2p
    Menu

Good luck for tomorrow!!! Xx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Good luck girls. Very exciting!! X

rachael
    0p
    Menu

Good luck girls x

Sasha
    0p
    Menu

Thank you girls I really want to enjoy it and not let my nerves and fear get the better of me xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

What cc you having good luck x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.