1 week PO advice Started by: Demi Mae

• Author
    19p
    Menu

Hey girls im 1 seek POLITICAL had 325cc overs high profile, I love my new assessets! But I can’t help thinking the ain’t as big as I would have liked?! If this makes sense, the implant is nice and big like I can tell I’ll probably have side boob etc, but they don’t seem big as in projection off my chest? Confused girls!! Will they fluff a bit? Please say yes, I no unders do but do overs?

Demi Mae 19
    19p
    Menu

Omg spell check!! One week post op that’s suppose to say xx

Demi Mae 19
    19p
    Menu

Pic

Demi Mae 19
    19p
    Menu

Try again!!

Demi Mae 19
    19p
    Menu

?

Hannah 10
    10p
    Menu

I have had the same as you except partials, i love mine although I don’t have as much cleavage as I would like but I have followed a few girls for months and seen that it’s a good few months for the fullness and cleavage etc to come. You have to wait for them to drop, unfortunately patience is key?xx

Demi Mae 19
    19p
    Menu

Thank u!! Made me feel so much better I was worried 🙁 they look lovely In a bra but a bit lost when out but I am only 1 week post op haha thanks chick xxx

Sophie 3
    3p
    Menu

Demi I feel the same as you big in sports bra but without they feel small! Having said that I’m wearing 34f at minute! Have you still got your strapping on? Can’t wait to get mine off Tuesday!

X x

Demi Mae 19
    19p
    Menu

I went to Birmingham today to get mine off . You’ll notice a massive difference when it’s off babe. I’m happy with them but I just hope the get a bit more fuller. I’ve been wearing a matalan 34DD, but today I’ve got a 34D on and it’s tight!! So gonna have to get some more. I’ll try upload pics to my profile babe xx

Sophie 3
    3p
    Menu

Do they look bigger without the strapping!!! I wish I had mine off now it’s irritating my skin and coming off underneath and at the top! You had overs didn’t you so I’m sure they’ll look amazing…regretting getting unders now!!
    X

Lisa 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey girls, congratulations on getting your new boobs! I’m not booked in til October so got ages to wait but im never off this forum. @sophielm hope you don’t mind me asking but why are you regretting getting unders? Xx

Sophie 3
    3p
    Menu

Tbh I’ve not seen them yet due to strapping been on so think I’m judging them too early!!! From all the photos I’ve seen of people’s on here I prefer the look of overs but I did want a more natural look with the option to wear a bra to make them look rounder when needed! Also surgeon mentioned unders tend to last longer so they were my reasons for going under but everyone has different results!!! I’m in in Tuesday to get strapping off so will upload a picture to my profile!!

Xx

Demi Mae 19
    19p
    Menu

I thought I would keep looking at them but I’ve not really took much notice of them, I occasionally get an odd feeling when getting up etc I’m sure I can feel them moving lol! Obviously the have not settled yet, gonna try wash my hair today it’s been one whole week since its killing me lol. I just hope they fluff a little. Wish I could fast forward to about 6 weeks post op lol. I’m sure they will be lovely soph! Xxxx

Demi Mae 19
    19p
    Menu

Try and upload a pic again!!..

Lisa 1
    1p
    Menu

Aw, hopefully you’ll love them when they have fully settled. I have read that a lot of girls go through phases of hating the way they look then loving them once they have settled. I’m getting unders in October, I wasn’t given a choice as I don’t have enough breast tissue for overs but I wanted them more natural looking so I, happy with unders. I just panicked a bit when I read your comment ? I don’t normally wish time away but roll on October so you girls can both have your amazing fully settled fluffed boobs and I can have my new boobs too haha xx

Ashleigh 27
    27p
    Menu

Not sure if it will help a little but I’ve just posted a comparison of mine on week 1 and 4 and they’re so much bigger! Xxxx

Sophie 3
    3p
    Menu

Ashley just seen your comparisons they look amazing!! I’m just getting ready to go to clinic to get strapping off so hopefully all been well I will upload a photo later!!! Fingers crossed!!! X X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.