1 Week PO – Strapping Removed Started by: Sian-Rose

• Author
    8p
    Menu

HI all,

So I had my strapping removed yesterday and it’s such a relief to have it off! It did hurt quite a bit because it’s sooo sticky so it felt like my chest was getting waxed!! Im 5’3 and around 8stone and I had 375cc in my left, 400cc in my right and I was a small C tubular. Now I’m 8 days PO and they look round from the front but to the side they are slightly cone shaped which is expected. The nurse said everything looked fine yesterday however a couple hours later she phoned and told me to come back again on Tuesday because my right is bigger than the left but she said its just to make sure everything’s okay, has anyone else had a boob bigger than the other and how long did it take for them to settle and be the same size?? Also what’s the best way to remove all the sticky residue left from the strapping?
    Thanks x

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Hi Sian, I’m only 2 days post op so probably normal but I’m in so much discomfort in the strapping can’t wait to get it off. When you had your strapping on did you feel like your bigger boob was more swollen? I’m not sure if my left is bigger than my right but I feel like I need to ice it more
    Xxx

Sian-Rose 8
    8p
    Menu

Hey Jess, I know the strapping is so uncomfortable! It’s so restricting I was walking with a hunched back for a week because of it Lol! And to be honest I couldn’t really tell when the strapping was on but i did keep ice on it and that’s what the nurse told me to keep doing after she took the strapping off, I just hope the swelling in my right calms down soon xxx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Oh gosh I’m walking around with a hunch back too haha I can’t stand up straight in it. I don’t know if it’s just being paro or if they are more swollen lol, or if it’s just the pain killers wearing off where I can feel the discomfort more lol. And cos you can’t see them you don’t know if they are changing at all.
    Hope you’re swelling goes soon must be uncomfortable still for you xxx

Laura C S 13
    13p
    Menu

Hi girls.

The strap removal waxing was like torture! The nurse reccommended baby oil on cotton wool and gently dabbing off the residue. It worked and moisturised the dry skin left behind. It may take a day or so to get it all off. I think she also reccommended E45.

Hope the swelling goes down soon.

L x

Sian-Rose 8
    8p
    Menu

Yeah it’s so uncomfortable and very tender Jess, hope you the pain starts to go for you soon and hope you feel much better, the first 3-4 days are the worst then it only gets better! Xx

Hi Laura thank you for that tip I’m definitely going to try that xx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Thanks Sian, I just need to be patient but I’m a worrier haha xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.