1 week po with unders? Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls so im having 400cc unders on 2nd dec i have two weeks hol from work but i also have two children (7 and 4) my partner works away from home and is only home for a week after my op….. Starting to worry about how i am going to cope!!! How did everyone feel after about a week? Any advise very welcome thanks in advance xxx

Jay 36
    36p
    Menu

Hi Lisa, I went back to work after a week, it was a bit of a struggle but much more manageable than the first week x

Lauren 20
    20p
    Menu

Just make sure everything is at a reachable level, your children are at a good age so you should be okay after a week just no heavy lifting x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for the advise girls just getting so close starting to panic about the slightest things!!

Allana 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Lisa, I have a 2 and a 5 year old. For the first two days my mother in law had them overnight, which I didn’t plan but I couldn’t manage. Then 3rd day my husband was off so I had the children at home , however I wasn’t able to do much. By the 4th day I was able to look after them fine, didn’t have to sleep during the day on day 4 and felt much more mobile. I think after one week you will manage just fine so try not to worry. I think what helped me was resting for the first 48 hours. I slept when I needed to and didn’t lift anything at all. Also I took multivitamins in they days leaving to and after surgery hoping they would help. I’m due back to work on Tuesday which will be day 7, apart from driving in not too worried. You should be fine, best of luck. I also had 400cc unders xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi allana thanks for the reasurance hope you are healing well and enjoying your new additions im hoping i will be ok as my girls will be at school for the first two days! Think im just getting scared the closer it gets! Good to know you are managing after having unders too as i have heard they are more painful 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.