1 week post op ! Started by: Kirsty

• Author
    10p
    Menu
    +5

So I had my strapping off today a week after my surgery and I’m so happy! I got offered 375cc or 400cc and I’m so happy I went for the bigger ones because I love the size! ? Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

Already looking great! Xx

Hannah 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

Look amazing. Did you have overs or unders and what size did you start at if you don’t mind me asking?? Xx

Kirsty 10
    10p
    Menu
    +2

Thank you Ellie ? And thank you Hannah, I had partials so in between! And I started at a 32b, I wanted to go to a DD but they are more like an E at the moment! Xx

Gemma 19
    19p
    Menu

how is your pain hun? has it eased? had mine yesterday and feeling a bit tender xxx

Kirsty 10
    10p
    Menu

Mine are still a bit tender! I was in loads of pain after my op though so I think I just don’t handle pain very well ? How are you feeling after the op Hun? Xx

Lou 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Looking really good . Making me more excited. 7 weeks to go. X

Lesley 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi hun they look amazing. What hight are you? I’m size 6/8 aswell as same cup size before you had your new boobs:) I’ve got my heart set on 400cc aswell but unsure if they’d look to big? X

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

they’re looking fab!! i am going for 300cc on 9th may starting at a 32B so my DD goal looks promising!! 🙂 xx

Emma 4
    4p
    Menu

They look so good!! you are the same height/weight as me and I would love for mine to look like yours!! x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Look really amazing and natural!!

Gemma 19
    19p
    Menu

I feel the same I think I’m bad with pain! I’m feeling tight and tender! But only 2 days post op so hopefully start feeling better soon! You look amazing! Xx

Kirsty 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you ladies ? Lesley I’m 5ft 3! I got offered 375 or 400 and I’m so happy I went for the bigger ones! I have seen a lot the girls always wish they had gone for the bigger size! The surgeon wouldn’t offer you a size if they didn’t think it would suit your body ? Yeah I am a big wimp Gemma! I have found the whole thing really painful and I’m still in a bit of pain and discomfort now! But it’s all worth it! ☺️ Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.