1 week post op Started by: Gina

• Author
    47p
    Menu

Hi,
    I have my surgery on a Tuesday and was just wondering if my one week post op has to be exactly 1 week after my op (so the following Tuesday?) just Incase I’m at work id rather this was on the weekend x

Kat 11
    11p
    Menu

My surgery was yesterday, already have my Nxt appt date, that’s sat so will be 6 days after op, ☺

Gina 47
    47p
    Menu

Oh i hope mines the weekend! Where was your surgery? How you feeling? X

Rachael 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi @gina I had my op on the Sunday and my one week check on the Friday as I was already off work that week was absolutely fine xx

Gina 47
    47p
    Menu

Thanks Rachel! What did you have? Just been looking at your pics and they look amazing!! X

Gina 47
    47p
    Menu

Bet your really excited! What were u before your op if you don’t mind me asking? I’m having 450 overs with traynor I’m a little excited but more scared and really nervous about the pain and whether I’ll regret it 🙁 my op date is 6th of sept! Xx

Rachael 9
    9p
    Menu

I was. 34a and 34b, hoping to achieve dd! I was so nervous then as soon as it’s over you wonder why! I hardly had any pain, just keep on top of your meds, the only thing I found difficult was sleeping on my back! Ooh not long will soon come round! Xx

Sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Gina , I had my one week post op at 9 days post op , good lucky with it all , bet you really excitied Xx

Gina 47
    47p
    Menu

How have you found sleeping Rachael? I’m also really worried about the feeling of the implants. I’ve got it in my head that I’ll just wanna take them out if they feel abnormal… Haha what do they feel like?
    Thank you Sarah that helps a lot hopefully they can fit me in when I’m not at work! Xx

Rachael 9
    9p
    Menu

It took me a week or so to get used to sleeping on my back, I still sleep with my v pillow now, feels weird not too hah, the only thing I find hard is wanting to roll over if I wake up in the night! It’s well worth it tho!
    They’ve never felt weird to be honest apart from when the strapping came off I was like ooh what’s these ? The m&s sports bras are so comfy you forget there there! Xx

Gina 47
    47p
    Menu

When are you able to sleep on your side? I’m gonna hate sleeping on my back ? But like u say I’m sure it will be worth it! I’m wth traynor I don’t think he uses strapping. Did you have a macom? My mams seen the m&s bras was just thinking if I should just get one of those? How long did u wait in the hospital before u went under? Xx

Rachael 9
    9p
    Menu

I think it’s 6 but I’ve seen people on here who have had the go ahead at 4 I’m prob just been over cautious! Ah right no I didn’t need a sports bra till my strapping Came off so went straight for the m&s can’t fault them and really easy to get on/off and there a bit cheaper that the macoms too!
    I was really lucky my admin time was 8 and I went down at 9 and left the hospital at 1! All went so quick! hopefully you’ll have an early admin time x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.