1 week post op :-) Started by: Chloe

• Author
    17p
    Menu

Cant believe it has been a week already I was under the knife right now! Have to say I am glad lol.. finally getting a decent sleep and dont really have much pain at all anymore! Got my dressings off a few days early due to them giving me a rash so a bit more comfier now with just steri strips on 🙂 change literally happening everyday.. each day i get up they look better and better! So happy I got them done!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Danielle 6
    6p
    Menu

Wow!! They look great Hun! 🙂
    What cc did you have? X

Cece 50
    50p
    Menu

i have boob envy they look amazing!’nn

Chloe 17
    17p
    Menu

Aw thank you Danielle ???? I had 390cc under the muscle x

Chloe 17
    17p
    Menu

Thanks Cecily 🙂 so happy with them x

Charlotte 16
    16p
    Menu

Did you have hp? They look amazing x

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Wow! Chloe they’re amazing! Bet your over the moon! I’m having 325cc partials. Who was your surgeon?xx

Chloe 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Aww thank you girls :-)!!

Charlotte – yeah I had high profile, i was worried before my surgery that I was going to be too big but definitely the perfect size and profile xx

Jess – I am sooo happy with them! When are you booked in for? Good luck when the time comes! I was so excited seeing everyones posts on this forum beforehand it helped me loads! But Im not actually with mya, I had a surgeon called Mr Chew in a private hospital Glasgow from recommendations (they no longer have a mya clinic up here anymore but that was where he worked before) 🙂 xx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Awh that’s good 🙂 I’m booked in for 10th Feb, getting so impatient now haha just can’t wait to have boobs! Ah okay he did a good job xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.