1 week post op 275&300cc Mod plus unders Started by: Nicky

• Author
    29p
    Menu
    +3

Hey ladies, so I’m a week post op today but had my check up yesterday. All is healing well had my first shower yesterday, felt like heaven!
    So about day 2 I wasn’t in any pain just a dull ache but carried on the pain relief especially at night to try and help me to sleep. Day 3 I stopped all pain relief. I’ve actually been recovering well, been able to do more stuff then thought I was gonna be. Been very mobile too. However, the dreaded part is going to sleep, I can’t get comfy at all and have been getting about 4-5 hours sleep max but this is broken up through the night!
    Word of advice I’d give is if you thinking of getting a boob job, don’t get it in summer!! Already hot without everything, trying having extra layers and uncomfy hot nights, not good combination! Currently wearing 32D sports bra. Any questions just ask ?x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lauren 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi great to see your happy with your new bobs they look amazing I’ve got my op on 5th Aug and I’m really nervous can’t make up my mind to go with a D or DD I’m guessing you went with a D how was your whole experience hun? Xx

Lucy 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

@nickya93 they’re so perfect! I would be sooo happy if mine turn out like that, I’m having same size but HP. I don’t know whether to say I want mod plus or if it’s even an option for me. Why did u have mod plus? x

Katie 8
    8p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing. I’m only 3 days post op and feeling sorry for myself lol so great to see how you are doing only a bit further down the line. I must say I’m desperate to get a shower lol. I hope they let me after my one week check up. Xx

Carly 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Nicky, I’m so glad you’ve posted this! I’m very similar stats to you and I’m due to have my op on the 24th June and cannot decide on size!! Your look is exactly what I want!
    My surgeon has recommended either 240 & 270 or 270 & 300 due to slight asymmetry, mod plus. I’m going back for my third consultation next week as I cannot decide but I am leaning towards 270 and 300 as 240 seems little too small with sizes.
    I’m petite too and so scared to go too small or too big, it’s so hard. Did you try on sizes at all? Has the size come out what you expected?
    I’ve added you, hope you don’t mind x

Alcee 3
    3p
    Menu

They look amazing Nicky, I think I’m going to go down sizes as I originally was getting 325-350 but I want to be a size D. Can’t wait booked in for 22nd August.

carlymarie 17
    17p
    Menu

They look amazing @nicky hope mine look like this ??

Alcee 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

@nicky I want a C cup and very natural look, in very tall and small frame so don’t want to look like I have round cupcakes just placed on top. I was recommended 325-350 high profile but going back in to see my surgeon to reassess as think these are too big. 🙂 Doctor is linda fiumera. She also suggested overs for me as thinks I have enough tissue to not have rippling.

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

Hey @nickya93 your results look fab! I’ve been recommended 300 and 325 cc unders with either mod plus or HP. The surgeon said if I was happy to let her decide on the day then that’s what she’d do. I have complete confidence that she’ll choose the best option for me but I’m super nervous about rippling with HP as I have very little breast tissue and fatty tissue on my chest. What size were you pre op? I’ve sent you a friend request – hope you don’t mind 🙂

alice 42
    42p
    Menu

They look great Nicky 🙂

Menu

They look amazing. I’ve been ordered 300 and 325 cc and I’m have unders on the 18th I’m so nervous. What size were you before hand ?? X

Nicky 29
    29p
    Menu

I was a small B before Katie 🙂 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.