1 week post op!! 390cc HP tear drop over xx do they look ok lol xx Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Just thought I’d share my first photos without a bra on! I’ve not even dared to look until now in case they looked weird lol! So far I think I’m rather happy! Only pain I have now is my back n shoulder from sleeping funny I think but boobs seem OK, think my right is dropping?? It feels softer than my left and if I do get an aches it’s always my left one now xx

Lucy 7
    7p
    Menu

Ahhhhhhh these look amazzzzing!!! Are you pleased?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I think so haha think I have a case of boob greed!! Thinking are they big enough ?? but I’ve looked back at my pre op photo and its made me feel much better lol can’t wait until they both drop properly so my nipples are normal lol x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

How are you feelin @lucypugh? Xx

Katie 16
    16p
    Menu

Look fab ! Xx

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu
    +1

They look great! I had my op on 6 April and boobs are settling day by day. Boob greed is a funny thing but it’s always good to re-look at the before pics for reassurance – that’s what I do!!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks ladies! I worry a lot I think lol I’m struggling with sports bra as well the 36DD is baggy round the band but 34E fits a lot snugger just worried it’s too tight and will rub X

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Oh these do look amazing !! Xx

Lucy 7
    7p
    Menu

@boobies2016 I’m good Although currently experiencing shooting pains in my breasts which is annoying but apart from that I’m all good! Amazed how much they change every day! I put up another picture on my profile yesterday if you wanna see my progress. I’ve not really had the boob greed really so that’s good!

Sam 49
    49p
    Menu

They look so good Emma!! ? xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank u! How’s yours doing @sambritton ? Hope the pains settling now xx

Sam 49
    49p
    Menu

its getting there, left is still very swollen and looks like the brusing is coming out now as there a nice shade of yellow lol. just cant wait to feel normal again!!!! xxx hows the pain for you now, all gone? xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

It’s ok really I haven’t got any bruising that I can see either so I’m hoping I’m on the right side of things now (fingers crossed) and I’ve just been to buy another of the Asda sports bras and had to get 34F!! Bit bigger than the D/DD I was expecting lol Maybe they’ll shrink a bit as weeks go on lol X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.