1 week post op!! 450cc unders… Started by: Chloe❤️

• Author
    18p
    Menu
    +4

So girls I am now 1 week post op!
    It is crazy how much they change but I love them more &a more everyday!!! Had no pain at all, but since having my dressings removed I’ve had a slight stinging pain on my right incision but here’s my 1week post op picture after my first proper shower today!!!!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +2

They look amazing! What did you have? I’m having mine next Thursday 390 HP overs! How was it for you ? How’s sleeping sitting up lol X

Kirsty 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

ahhh looks lush!! bet your so pleased!! I had stinging and pain in my right boob from week 1 im now 3 weeks and its gone! 🙂 xx

Chloe❤️ 18
    18p
    Menu

Thanks Hun!! I had 450cc HP unders☺️ Ooooo good luck!! I’d do it all over again in a flash!!! I have had absolutely no pain what’s so ever!!! Been quite lucky really! Sleeping sitting up isn’t so bad!! End up waking up lying down though haha but had no problem with with sleeping!!! Good luck babe!❤️

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu
    +1

Chloe I tried messaging you but no idea if it went through cause I kept getting an error! This is what I said: Hey hun just seen your 3 day op pic and your boobs look absolutely amazing! ?? So boob envious of you haha! Do you mind if I show me surgeon your pic like “Give me these!!” They look so good and I’d be absolutely made up of mine look like yours ? And yours are only going to get better as the weeks go on! Did you get 450 yeah? I’m meeting my surgeon on the 19th to tell him I want 450s and I’m so excited! Bet you’re so made up xxx

Chloe❤️ 18
    18p
    Menu

Hi Jess!!! No I didn’t receive any messages? awwww thanks Hun!! I love my new boobies there better than I ever imagined!! Yeah course show your surgeon I don’t mind!? Who’s doing yours for you? Yeah Hun I got 450 unders best thing I’ve ever done! Mr tranynor is amazing xxxxxx

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu

Thank you! Getting mine done with Dr Mounir. I can’t wait eeeek ?? Yours are making me more excited and giving me high expectations haha xxxx

Aneilia 30
    30p
    Menu
    +1

?? they look amazing! X

carlymarie 17
    17p
    Menu

? look amazing!

sarah25 13
    13p
    Menu

Chloe they are so good I’m having 450cc with mr traynor, what did you start at? X

Natalie -1
    -1p
    Menu

Omg they look anazing. Have u had them measured yet?

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

Fab fab fab results!!xx

Chloe❤️ 18
    18p
    Menu
    +2

Thanks girls!!!? I was a 34b so start off with!! No not had them measured yet!! Been tempted but they still have so much changing to do!? I’m In love?

Hannah 6
    6p
    Menu

Chloe they look unreal! What size did you tell your surgeon you wanted to be before? I’m getting 400cc uhp but yours look the size I want to be! Xx

Chloe❤️ 18
    18p
    Menu

Thanks babe!!!! I told mr traynor I want to be
    a DD/E I had 450cc HP unders!?Xxxx

Lisa 6
    6p
    Menu

They look amazing Hun x

Mel 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi Chloe, hope you don’t mind but I’ve sent you a friend request. I’m having my surgery in May and I’ve chosen 450cc unders, starting from a 36A and hoping for a D/DD so I’m really interested to know what you measure at when you go to get measured. Yours look great by the way! ☺ xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Wow fantastic results. I’m having 415cc unders going from a 36a surgeon says I can expect to be a DD/E when everything settles

Jxxx 2
    2p
    Menu

Chloe your boobs look great i am hoping mine look the same i have my surgery date in May and im so scared at what size mine will look yours are the same as the pictures imhave in mind
    Just hope they dont look stuck on and fake looking

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.