1 week post op 550cc HP overs with Mr. Marcellino Started by: Jessica

• Author
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls, I’m now 1 week post op. My surgeon was Mr. Marcellino via the Cardiff clinic and the the Fitzroy hospital in London. The implants I had were 550cc HP over the muscle. We were trying to push for 600cc but Mr. Marcellino tried them in the op and decided the 550cc were better.
    I only had my strapping off yesterday so finally got to see them properly. I am absolutely in love already! I’m so pleased with Mr. Marcellino’s work. Obviously they are still very hard and coney at 1 week and still need to drop.
    I’ve had a great experience with MYA so far. My PC Krystina is lovely and contacted me before and after surgery to make sure I was ok. The staff at the hospital were all totally amazing and made me feel really comfortable and looked after me so well all day. Mr. Marcellino is a very lovely man and an extremely talented surgeon. My nurse at the Cardiff clinic (I’ve forgotten her name but begins with N) is absolutely lovely too. My next appointment is booked in for 5 weeks time.
    As for the op & recovery, it was a million times better than I expected! I actually felt no pain at all and haven’t taken one painkiller at all since leaving the hospital. The day after my op my boyfriend went away for 4 days so I was home alone but managed to do everything just fine (just slower and more carefully). The most uncomfortable I’ve been is last night in bed when my boobies were quite painful but I think that’s where I’d had the strapping off so they had to get used to not being as supported. I was driving 3 days post op and back in work 5 days post.
    I’ll try and attach a few pics. Ive had to keep one plaster on as one of my incisions wasn’t quite ready so I haven’t been able to shower and wash off the pen etc. yet. I am quite bruised on the sides from where I had the drains.
    Overall, I’m so pleased I went with MYA and Mr. Marcellino and I can’t wait to see how they change over the next few weeks then finally feel confident in bras and dresses! xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jessica 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Another view x

Attachments:
    Jessica 6
    6p
    Menu

Side view – still bruised from the drains I think

Attachments:
    Aj 15
    15p
    Menu

:)) what a lovely post! I’m so pleased you’ve had a good experience.

I’m 8 days post op and so far feel exactly the same as you! Good times πŸ™‚

??? xx

Aj 15
    15p
    Menu

Forgot to say! Did you have your nipples pierced before your surgery? I took my piercing out for surgery and haven’t put it back in yet, probably a bit late now πŸ™ hope not tho!
    Xx

Jessica 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you, I’m seeing so many negative ones I think it’s good to get the positives out there too! Glad you’ve had a good experience too πŸ™‚

Yes I did have them pierced before. I had strapping but my nipples were free lol so I put them in the day after surgery. One was fine and the other took a while so it may be too late now, they seem to close so quickly. Worth a try though πŸ™‚ good luck! xxx

Louisa 15
    15p
    Menu

Glad your surgery went well they look good. I have my surgery booked on Sunday and seeing happy stories like yours makes me feel better ?x

Jessica 6
    6p
    Menu

Thanks Louisa πŸ™‚ Yes positive stories helped calm me down before my surgery. Good luck with yours, in sure you’ll have a great experience too x

Louisa 15
    15p
    Menu

Aww I hope so I’m gona b like u with being by myself and not having much help. Wat dat would u say is the worst post op x

Lauren 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Jessica! So nice to read positive feedback, my op is coming up on Tuesday… Excited but still undecided on size haha. Your’s look great!! Bet you’re so pleased! πŸ™‚ Hope you have a good recovery xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Great to hear your doing so well ☺️ Im 9. Days post op and my partner went to work yesterday for 13 days leaving me with the kids and thr house i feel pretty vulnerable all of a sudden but i know i’ll be fine!!
    Happy healing ?

Jessica 6
    6p
    Menu

@louisa I’m sure you’ll be fine. Although are you having overs or unders? Unders will be worse I think. The told me I’d have a good recovery as I weight train and it’s definitely helped. As for the worst day, the only time I felt a bit of pain was the night of day 7 when I slept without strapping for the first time, but it still wasn’t bad enough for painkillers. My bruises are sore and I’m tender but all in all it was fine. For the first few days I just relaxed on the sofa but I washed the dishes etc. On day 2! x

@lauren
    thank you Hun πŸ™‚ yes choosing size is so tough isn’t it, I did the rice test so many times. My boyf must have thought I was a weirdo lol! What have you been offered? I would def say get the biggest they offer as they don’t come out as big as you’d imagine and they’ll only offer you sizes that suit your frame anyway. Good luck! x

@lisa
    I’m day 9 too now, I think we had the op the same day but in different hospitals. How has your recovery been so far? Aww I’m sure you’ll be absolutely fine without your hubby. Just take things a bit slower than normal that’s all. I have so much movement though. I was able to lift my arms to wash and shave my armpits from day 1 post op which I was shocked at. Happy healing to you too πŸ™‚ x

Menu

Hey Jessica, I also had Mr Marcellino, overs HP but 500cc on Monday 14th Dec. Your incisions are in the same place as mine, do you think they are a bit low as I was worried about mine?! Or after dropping and fluffing the incision will be in the crease of the breast?! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

so jealous! wish i had gone for that size now x

Menu

@janeosbornex I had him on the 14th as well, I had 325 overs and my incision on my left seems lower, it looks and feels as though it is quite a bit below the crease, my sports bra band rubs on it and it feels sore but yesterday at my post op the nurse said they look fine ?

Menu

Hey Cherrelle,

Oh I’m glad someone has the same! Yeah same as me the band of my macom pushes on it but the nurse said they were fine to me yesterday too! I’ve got to have my stitches removed next week, not looking forward to that! Xx

Menu
    +1

@janeosbornex ? I had my stitches out yesterday, I and going to get myself a new sports bra today, I currently have the m&s zip up but now the swelling has gone down there seems to be a lot of movement and it hurts? x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.