1 week post op. Started by: Katie

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Just added pics if scars. Seven days post op. pain going slowly. Tender wounds and nipples extra sensitive and sore but healing well. X

linzi
    0p
    Menu

I’ve added if ok.. I’m also 1week post op… Saw my scars for first time today and I’m pretty happy x

Katie -1
    -1p
    Menu

That’s fine yeah. Me too. I never heal well with anything so I was surprised and happy too. X

Elle
    0p
    Menu

Just been for mine too. Wasn’t very happy with the nurse, don’t think she was as nice as the others I’ve had. I asked her if she could email the next appointment to me because all the others have done. But apparently she can’t email it? What?! I was in and out in 10mins. Scars are looking ok, one is better than the other, ill put pics up later. Xx

Katie -1
    -1p
    Menu

Really? Sorry to hear that. Same timing as you though. I came from Lancaster to Manchester for this and waited longer than I was seen for. Very annoying. I’m sure the one healing slower is merely just that. It will be ok. Maybe like everyone’s breasts one is slightly bigger. That may be why. X

linzi
    0p
    Menu

I had the same feeling about the nurse,bit rude and uninterested
    Everyone else has seen me out to the door and been so nice
    She just sat there and looked at me as if to say leave now..

I’ve been feelin great until today my leftie is sooo painful it feels like
    Someone is trying to pull it off, any advise on how to ease this ?
    Painkillers not touching it either x

Katie -1
    -1p
    Menu

My nipples r really annoying me. Twinges, shocks and even touching them is weird and hurts. I don’t know what to take for the pulling boobs off pain either lol! Driving me mad. X

Elle
    0p
    Menu

Lol I was the same Linzi, she just looked at me and I said oh is that it? I felt like the questions I was asking were stupid the way she looked at me. But tbh I know more from the forum than I have from the clinic which is disappointing. It’s like they expect u to know everything. I’m hoping the next consultation will be better, although I’m feeling this one was probs the most important, so it would of been nice for her to make an effort. Oh well im going off on a rant now! The top of my right boob is hurting now but today hasn’t been too bad. Ask your doctor for stronger tabs LInzi xxxx

tai -1
    -1p
    Menu

Oh I’m so glad I found this thread. I was at Manchester today at 7day po getting my pads removed and the nurse wasn’t very informative at all. I will have to add my scar pics but my left one too me looks weird and looks like I have a bit of strange skin hanging and also my left boob is so very sore that I can’t rest my bra as normal and same as you the pain killers aren’t really touching the pain at all. She said that one boob can heal faster than the other but thankfully my rgt isn’t any bother and I’ve had 1cm of skin removed from that and I have a longer scar. The big standard titty is giving me nothing but a sad face at the minute 🙁 I mean is it normal for one to heal faster than the other with such differences of healing speed??

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.