• Author
    496p
    Menu

Have my 1 week post op appointment today what happens at it xxx

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

How are you feeling now Stacey? Are things a bit more comfortable? Looking good? I’ve got my post op tomorrow.. I’m guessing they’ll take off my dressings and ? Redress if necessary and check I’m healing ok.
    I can’t believe we’re a week in already! My boobs seem less swollen but all the bruising coming out and I’m all yellow and green! My upper abdomen and ribs are very tender yesterday/today but I guess it’s just more healing! Xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Laura Im feeling back to normal really apart from my right stitches sometimes pull when I stand and my ribs and under boobs and black and blue but not painful strangely im defo feeling more comfortable now I don’t mind the look off them but wouldn’t say I’m 100% happy with shape but I’m guessing we have loads off changing and healing to do and I m just being impatient it’s mad to think we have had our new boobs a week already it’s flying over ain’t it xxx

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu

Yeah definitely more comfortable and only 1 more week of sleeping propped up! That’s the worst!
    I looked at mine today and already they’re looking better, like you say, not perfect but we’ve weeks to go before they are.
    I keep poking them now they’ve got a bit of squish in them! I think I’m obsessed!
    Let me know what happens today? Fingers crossed everything’s as it should be xx

Lisa 24
    24p
    Menu

I have my post op today as well & I can’t wait to get this bloody strapping off!

I’ve managed to sleep like a baby every night! Are you guys also putting pillows under your lower back? I think this is why a lot of girlies struggle xx

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu

I have two pillows the a boltster across the bottom then my v pillow and a pillow under my back/bum. Last 2 nights I dug out a travel pillow for my neck and I’ve slept better but still only a few hours before I wake up aching! It’s ok I can cope another week! Xx

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu

I had my one week check yesterday she just asked how i was feeling, took my dressings off, cleaned me up and re-dressed my insicions as they arnt healed properly then she filled a form in online and you can ask her questions x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Had my post op and was same as sophy got redressed till next week as ones opened a tiny bit rest is all healed as should be but been told to take it easy and rest xxx

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu

Fantastic news! And mums can never take it easy and rest! But maybe do a bit less! X

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu
    +1

I was quite happy to hve mine re-dressed stacey, as long as they are dressed my bras cannot irritate them is what i think. Im scared of irritation against the bra once they come off x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Ano Laura I nearly laughed when she said rest easy said then do ain’t it and sophy that’s what I was thinking I’m happy they where rederessed dreading them been left open will be more scared to do out then incase they open up lol I’m such a drama queen at times xxx

Rael 20
    20p
    Menu

They take your dressing off, clean your chest, put on some new bandages to cover the sitching under the breasts, that was all at mine x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.