1 Week Post Op assessment Started by: Gail

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I can now shower, Yayyyyy.
    My stitches are looking good , I’m so happy with them they are so very neat.
    The nurse is happy with my recovery and says that apart from heavy lifting and exercise I am allowed to do anything just as long as I listen to my body and don’t over do it.
    I feel I have come a long way from how I was feeling this time last week.
    I’m very happy with my boobs xx

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

Awww, sounds amazing, Gail! So made up for you.
    Glad that everything turned out great and you can finally shower haha!!
    Still wishing you a speedy recovery, so you can start shopping for new bras 🙂
    Can’t wait to see how they turned out for you! Mine is 3 weeks today xx

Gail
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Shelly
    I’m not going to lie , I found it tough but although I don’t think I’d do it again and hopefully I’ll not need to lol but I’m so glad I did it and would advice anyone who’s thinking about it yo go for it. It will make you so much more confident and sexy feeling.
    I can’t wait to go and buy a nice lacy see through bra with no padding at all lol, first time ever.
    Shelly sending you best wishes for 3 weeks today and keep us all updated xx

Gail
    0p
    Menu

It was the first time in 7 days that I’ve not stayed in my PJ’s and I was so scared that my jeans wouldn’t fit but they did so that’s made me happy too lol xx

Jackie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Gail,

I am super chuffed for you!!! I’m so pleased your post op assessment went well – I’m also so pleased to hear that your stitches are neat!! I hope mine are too :)!! I think Schiavone has a reputation for it so diners crossed!!

Eak, I am exactly the same as you when it comes to bras! I can’t wait to by a lacy bra with no padding either :).

I have my appointment on Friday with the nurse – I can’t wait to shower!!!! Xx

Menu

Congrats Gail, glad your feeling better and love your boobies now! You can enjoy the transformation over the next few weeks now yay 😀 xxx

Menu

Congrats Gail! I had the all clear to shower today too! Literally spent over an hour just showering as it felt so good! Lol

Gail
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Hannah I got there eventually lol Xx
    Kayleigh its amazing how we take everything for granted, I’m going to love my showers now xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.