1 week post op check :-( Started by: Lorna

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Went yesterday and she put fresh plasters on, so I can’t have a shower until Saturday now, gutted!

Think I have a case of boob greed too ? they’re so much smaller than I thought they’d be. I wanted D/DD but I’ll be lucky to fill a C cup 🙁

They messed up my implants on the day, went with it anyway and not sure if I’m regretting it now. They seem tiny!! I’m gutted.

Also, did anybody wear the band for the full 30 days?

Xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

I wore the band for 4 weeks..
    What do you mean they messed up your implants Hun? And did you have unders or overs x

Lorna 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

I thought all along I was having teardrops… told the pre op nurse when she asked me what I was having, that I was having teardrops. Got to Preston, 10 mins before anaesthetic Dr Andrea said I was getting round. I was like no that’s wrong, it’s been teardrop all along. I even went back to try sizes on and I was still under the impression I was getting teardrops. Best big yet, they asked me for an extra £1000 on the day to actually get the teardrops! Settled for round in the end :-/ xx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

i know how you feel hun I have massive boob greed after seeing my results and the fact one boob is dropping more than the other which is really high and hard still :/ i have to keep my dressings on another week too, cannot wait for a shower!! especially in this muggy hot weather! i have the band it’s really uncomfortable but my nurse insisted 4 weeks of it and if it’s going to help the overall result i can bear it out for another 2 weeks xxx

Abbie 43
    43p
    Menu
    +1

I can’t believe they tried to charge you another grand!
    If of thought that they’d have stock of implants within the clinic. Especially as you hear of girls who’s surgeons see what size fits best on the day, they must have a few on stand by?
    Xx

Lorna 3
    3p
    Menu

I know, couldn’t believe it either!! They said if I’d have paid it they’d have come from Leeds so they must only keep certain ones in stock or something? Dunno, nightmare though!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.