1 week post op check up Started by: lianadd

• Author
    0p
    Menu

anyone had BA op with dr Kazzazi?how do they take off all this wrapping?is it sore?

emztee
    0p
    Menu

Try not to worry hun its not bad at all, they use adhesive removal wipes. You might be a bit sticky for a while after though I was haha x

lianadd
    0p
    Menu

thank you.as i feel wrapped so tight.i was worried all my skin will come off as well.:))xxx

emztee
    0p
    Menu

I know its awful, mine was so tight it had cut me in 2 places. It feels great when it comes off! X

lianadd
    0p
    Menu

great.i am having my wrapping off in 2 days.its really annoying when it peels your skin off when you move your hands.my skin is all red.looking forward to thursday..xx

Aimee
    0p
    Menu

I’m having mine off on thursday too 🙂 can’t bloody wait! its the worst part of it all… well and sleeping upright…. 🙂 just can’t wait to be unwrapped! 🙂 roll on thursday! 🙂

lianadd
    0p
    Menu

ohh,yes.where are you Aimee going to go for your chek up?i am in Birmingham.wonder if you go same place.as we been together for our BA in Doncaster.how you feeling by the way?x

emztee
    0p
    Menu

Aimee its the best feeling ever. You feel really strange walking around without it after though haha x

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls I thought it was goin to hurt alot esp a round my boobs but it doesn’t hurt the nurse is so gentle and uses wipes to get it off it helps because my boobs were still numb so didn’t feel it but it does leaves the stickie ness off the bandages I use baby wipes to get the rest off and it works xxx

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

I had me kazzazi 8 weeks ago on sat xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.