1 week post op girls Started by: Ellie

• Author
    279p
    Menu

How are you finding the pain? I’m not in pain at all anymore just finding myself short of breath very easily. I’m still being careful when it comes to lifting and pulling and pushing things too…

Just wondering what you were doing on a daily basis now? Are you going out? Going shopping? Doing house work yet? All them kind of things and how much rest are you having a day still xx

Carmen 35
    35p
    Menu

Hey Hun I’m one week tomorrow but I’m feeling pretty ok now. Just tight! I’ve been doing normal things – went for a meal yesterday and went shopping. I just find that I’m quite tired easily so try not to over do it and still being careful when I’m lifting heavy things or reaching to get something. I’ve managed to take back the house work duties from my partner haha much to his delight! I find bending over quite difficult as it hurts my back x

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Aww I bet he is lol. My partner had 8 days off work and he’s just gone back today so looks like I’m taking over again as well lol. I get so out of breath easily do you? I went shopping two days ago and struggled to reach things that were high up on the shelves so come home without a few of the bits I needed lol. Feeling pretty good now though, pain free xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.