1 week post op..has anyone drank alcohol/gone out partying?! Started by: Christy

• Author
    15p
    Menu

Hi girls, I’m having my op on Friday and a week after my best friend is going out for her birthday! I really don’t want to miss it as it’s the first night in ages all my friends will be out together!….

Anyway, I just want to know how fit people were to go out to bars or even drink alcohol? It obv just depends on the individual healing process but I’d love to know if anyone has?

Xx

Xx..A..xX 81
    81p
    Menu

I had mine done in November and went out around 1 week post op! After one drink I get vile and wanted to go home! Because it was cold as well, I was shivering and everything got tight and swelled up again! The next day i felt awful too!! I had overs and recovery is quicker!! See how you feel though, everyone is different cx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

i had unders and to be honest after a week i felt quite good but not good enough to go out with friends on a night out i would say. i just wouldn’t of been up to it. i got out of breath and tired so quickly just from trying to do a bit of food shopping lol xx

Amy 17
    17p
    Menu

I went out at 9 days post op and felt fine in till I saw an old friend who decided to hug me extra tight, pick me up and spin me around and then it made me feel sick from the shock of the pain! So just be careful lol xx

Christy 15
    15p
    Menu

Thanks girls!! I’m starting to think about it more now and realising it’ll be a silly idea ? xxx

Temi 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

@christy its not a silly idea. Am 2weeks post op atm, last week at 1week post op, i went on a nught out, had only 2 glasses of wine and was fine…though i felt cold all through which is normal after surgery…have fun babes, but dont overdo it xxxx

Ashleigh 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

.I’ve got a night out planned 9 days after mine so let me know if you’re able to do it! XXXX

Christy 15
    15p
    Menu

Aw thanks @temi that’s good to know ?? ..haha will do ashleigh ?? xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.